• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

So 10am meeting this morning forcing me to come in despite the fact I could of worked from home. Get in and the ****ing thing has been cancelled. :Angry Mob::Angry::Angry Mob:

You seem to have more than your fair share of bad luck in various scenarios.
Have you ever thought about moving from that 'concrete town', or is that thought a 'no go'?.

You seem to have more than your fair share of bad luck in various scenarios.
Have you ever thought about moving from that 'concrete town', or is that thought a 'no go'?.

Mrs has family here so very unlikely. Most of my moans are in jest! Despite it's reputation it's a good place to live.

Mrs has family here so very unlikely. Most of my moans are in jest! Despite it's reputation it's a good place to live.

Just a nightmare to get from one side to the other.... ****ing roundabouts.

Disappointed that Rami Malek won the best actor Bafta.

He didn't event go to a public school for Christ's sake.

There are things wrong here. He's almost certainly not fit to drive on a public Road. This is a driver who really could kill someone. He's still been spotted driving around on public roads not wearing his seat belt despite being warned. He keeps driving about without his Royal protection officer which has emerged is a protocol breach and will be investigated by Scotland Yard. This was not a nothing crash that you are describing. Three people were hurt including the prince, and a baby could have been hurt. So you're wrong. The police have opened an investigation due to the seriousness of the crash. If Prince Philip was at fault for the smash he could be prosecuted for driving without due care and attention - but could avoid court by surrendering his driving licence, 'Mr Loophole' Nick Freeman has said.

Yep, gone down this route. Surrendered his License to avoid prosecution.

Well there you go. Just shows what a closed shop it is at the top.

Sadly the more money these schools have, the more time they get to focus on acting/directing talent rather than the basics. The days of actors like Richard Burton/Albert Finney/Ken Loach have seemingly gone, though that was a 30 year blip in an artform that has always been the preserve of those with money.

Now I'm getting lots of adverts on my phone for Notre Dame football...I'm thinking that it's the wrong type.....

People who put fuel into their car at a petrol station, go into pay, and decide that it is a perfectly appropriate time to do their big shop, should be put to death.

Back