• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

In a meeting in regards to climate change on the railway, and the expert thinks that we've already killed the planet the human race is doomed. That cheered up a boring meeting no end. :Stunned:

The ten pound M&S meal deal is now twelve pounds.

This rampant Weimar Republic style inflation is an ominous sign with Brexit just around the corner.

Venezuela's inflation rate is likely to top 1,000,000 percent in 2018, an International Monetary Fund official wrote on Monday, putting it on track to become one of the worst hyperinflationary crises in modern history.

My daughter bought my wife a £20 voucher from
The tattoo artist should be ashamed of themself.
When we were younger the tattooist that we went to would not tattoo above the collar of a shirt and below the cuff of a shirt .

She's not the full shilling. If it's for real, how's she going to feel when he gets married to someone else, or when she's older and loses interest in him?
Also, the tatoo is a bodge. The tatooist has squashed his face, giving him a tiny fat nose.

Last edited:
She's not the full shilling. If it's for real, how's she going to feel when he gets married to someone else, or when she's older and loses interest in him?
Also, the tatoo is a bodge. The tatooist has squashed his face, giving him a tiny fat nose.

It looks more like Pete Doherty than Harry Styles.

Knocked back for contract role.

I passed the interview but the manager went with someone he used to work with.

Can't say I blame him but it is disappointing nonetheless.

I will stay put until bonus time in March and try to wrangle a business trip or two in the meantime.

Famed local tennis journo and wellknown plagiarist, seeks understanding from Drewe on mental issues. Maybe if you hadn't plagiarised you wouldn't be feeling so ****ty eh?

Taxi has its MOT tomorrow and I have had to convert it from an 8 seater to a 7 seater due to a dodgy lap belt. Can’t get the belt anymore.

Knocked back for contract role.

I passed the interview but the manager went with someone he used to work with.

Can't say I blame him but it is disappointing nonetheless.

I will stay put until bonus time in March and try to wrangle a business trip or two in the meantime.

Keep your chin up ''Mad Cyril'', same old story... not what you know, but who you know?.

So 10am meeting this morning forcing me to come in despite the fact I could of worked from home. Get in and the ****ing thing has been cancelled. :Angry Mob::Angry::Angry Mob:

She's admitted it's not. Still a helmet.

Back