• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hmm, seems to me the maturity lies with your daughter and the immaturity lies with her fella. Has his attitude changed at all over the 6 years they’ve been together or does he appear as devoted to his car and BMX(ing) as ever?

Hmm, seems to me the maturity lies with your daughter and the immaturity lies with her fella. Has his attitude changed at all over the 6 years they’ve been together or does he appear as devoted to his car and BMX(ing) as ever?

I think the car being off the road for about 18 months may have something to do with it. I think I've mentioned before on here that he should have been in the recent Mary Poppins film as one of the stunt bike riders but someone failed to get the required paperwork to him in time, so he maybe still feels a bit put out over that. Waiting to find out what's gone on, they had the chat this afternoon, she's round at her aunt's and her other half, who the soon to be ex has still been talking to as if nothing has happened!

Needs to grow up also realise the world doesn’t revolve just around him, after all he’s supposed to be one half of a couple.
If he can’t understand that then (imo) time to move on, she’s still a young woman and can do better for herself. No point in going through more years of the same.

I think I've mentioned before on here that he should have been in the recent Mary Poppins film as one of the stunt bike riders but someone failed to get the required paperwork to him in time, so he maybe still feels a bit put out over that.

I can understand that.

Just look what a role in BMX Bandits did for Nicole Kidman's career.

I was in a Leigh restaurant last night and the disabled toilet was blocked by a coat rack.

Some poor chap in a wheelchair went to use the toilet and had to ask for help.

When the door was opened the room was full of chairs and tables which also had to be removed.

Very humiliating for the person involved.

Waiting in for a technician to turn up and look at one of our new armchairs which is listing to the left quite a bit. A.M. call between 08:00 and 13:00. How can 13:00hrs be morning? and it's really ****ing boring just waiting. Pah!!

Waiting in for a technician to turn up and look at one of our new armchairs which is listing to the left quite a bit. A.M. call between 08:00 and 13:00. How can 13:00hrs be morning? and it's really ****ing boring just waiting. Pah!!

It is somewhere in the world.

Know how you feel, makes me wonder me which lucky b*gger gets the first call of the day 'cos every time I've waited in for a tradesman or a delivery the chap/s always turn up right at the end of my allocated time-slot.

Know how you feel, makes me wonder me which lucky b*gger gets the first call of the day 'cos every time I've waited in for a tradesman or a delivery the chap/s always turn up right at the end of my allocated time-slot.
If he doesn't turn up until after 13:00hrs I shall express my extreme displeasure on here.

If he doesn't turn up until after 13:00hrs I shall express my extreme displeasure on here.
He's been & agrees that the chair has issues. Easy bit done, he has to file his report with the furniture company. If they repair he reckons 8 weeks. If they replace it could take an age. Ho Hum.

Another new week, another new charity drive at work.

I’m thinking of setting one up myself, just to raise the funds to keep up with them all.

That they are thinking of banning hands free phones in cars. Surely those smoking and drinking coffee at the same time and in some cases juggling a mobile as well should be a bigger priority?

That they are thinking of banning hands free phones in cars. Surely those smoking and drinking coffee at the same time and in some cases juggling a mobile as well should be a bigger priority?

While it is not illegal for a driver to eat or drink while driving, the police could still issue penalty points and a fine. ... Under rule 148 of the Highway Code it states that “Safe driving and riding needs concentration. Avoid distractions when driving or riding such as eating and drinking. . Agree with you on the smoking bit, especially the vapers. Sometimes driving behind one I think the car has caught fire with amount of steam coming out of the window.

Back