• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

That they are thinking of banning hands free phones in cars. Surely those smoking and drinking coffee at the same time and in some cases juggling a mobile as well should be a bigger priority?

I thought the laws stated that every phonecall you make/take, must be via Bluetooth & your car’s stereo system?

I think drinking any liquid at the wheel whilst on the move is banned.

Smoking is banned.

That goes for anything & everything tbh. The only thing you should have in your hand whilst driving, is the steering wheel. Anything else is subject to a nick.

Smoking is banned.

That goes for anything & everything tbh. The only thing you should have in your hand whilst driving, is the steering wheel. Anything else is subject to a nick.

I did the advanced motoring course and it covers steering with your knee whilst trying to open a CD case.

Smoking is banned.

It seems it's also illegal to drive barefoot. There ya go, the ****e you come across when looking for answers on other stuff.

I thought the laws stated that every phonecall you make/take, must be via Bluetooth & your car’s stereo system?

I'm sure most new cars have the technology now apart from Range Rovers

Smoking is banned.

What about the gear stick?

That they are thinking of banning hands free phones in cars. Surely those smoking and drinking coffee at the same time and in some cases juggling a mobile as well should be a bigger priority?

In NR it's already banned. You could, in theory, lose your job if you get caught doing it in your own car in your own time, though no one has been sacked as far as I'm aware.

Insect bites and stings. I managed to get stung on the arm by a wasp and then bitten by a mossie just under the ankle bone within 10 minutes of each other. The wasp wont be stinging anyone else that's for sure but I've got a nice big lump on my arm which itches. The ankle bite is now also in full itch and constantly rubbed by shoes, trainers etc. I hate wearing flip flops before any smart arse suggests it. It's one of those masochistic times when you absolutely know you shouldn't scratch but you can't hep yourself.

Having a new fence erected at chez MK and the builders have had to give up due to the heavy rain, leaving our garden open to next doors and their two dogs until Friday. :Scared:

Insect bites and stings. I managed to get stung on the arm by a wasp and then bitten by a mossie just under the ankle bone within 10 minutes of each other. The wasp wont be stinging anyone else that's for sure but I've got a nice big lump on my arm which itches. The ankle bite is now also in full itch and constantly rubbed by shoes, trainers etc. I hate wearing flip flops before any smart arse suggests it. It's one of those masochistic times when you absolutely know you shouldn't scratch but you can't hep yourself.

Put some long songs on, you pervert

Having a new fence erected at chez MK and the builders have had to give up due to the heavy rain, leaving our garden open to next doors and their two dogs until Friday. :Scared:

On the upside, it’s a fine opportunity to do some peeping.

Pervert.

If their dogs do their dirty business in your garden, return the compliment like for like. Lessons need to be learned.

Anything in particular @GBJ? Music was my first love? Paradise by the dashboard lite? Come on, your Lionel Richie or Abba collection must have a long one in it and I'm really itchy.

In my defence, as I was writing that, yet another do-gooding, charity-loving, money grabber burst into our office with a a clipboard, collection box & a giant teddy bear.

Had to grab my stuff & bolt out into the smoking area before she got to me, so didn’t check the post.

However, you should have known that I meant long socks.

Pervert.

Back