• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Trying to find a decently priced bike for MK Jnr thats actually in stock. :Angry:

If you can afford it buying a decent bike will pay dividends when you come to sell it.

I can recommend Islabikes. Not cheap but designed for kids and you will get 70%+ back when you sell it if you look after it.

Take a look at eBay.

Maybe not much use with you hunkered down in MK, but BikeBase in Queens Road, Southend is excellent.

Got both our kids bikes from there, decent bikes at a reasonable price, free service and adjustments as required too.

Tripped fell over this morning while walk the dog.
My own fault, coupled with uneven paving; but I was watching ahead up the busy footpath for constant ways to keep the separation from the phone zombies, large spread out (family?) groups and weaving cyclists and headphones joggers coming from all directions, rather than having an eye on the footing.
Ripped trousers, scuffed knees and palms, some bruises and a curse!
Roll on this virus becoming historical.

Maybe not much use with you hunkered down in MK, but BikeBase in Queens Road, Southend is excellent.

Got both our kids bikes from there, decent bikes at a reasonable price, free service and adjustments as required too.
I always recommend Richardson's in Elm Road, Leigh. Very knowledgeable, will always try and get what is wanted, AND Eric is a long time Shrimper who is much in favour of the Friday evening games as he has to miss regular Saturdays with the shop.

Tripped fell over this morning while walk the dog.
My own fault, coupled with uneven paving; but I was watching ahead up the busy footpath for constant ways to keep the separation from the phone zombies, large spread out (family?) groups and weaving cyclists and headphones joggers coming from all directions, rather than having an eye on the footing.
Ripped trousers, scuffed knees and palms, some bruises and a curse!
Roll on this virus becoming historical.

It’s a nightmare and I find it quite stressful taking the dogs for a walk trying to avoid people. Some just don’t bother to try and avoid you so you end up having to go right out of your way to avoid them.

These roses are red things on social media. I’m lost, are they meant to be funny?

****ing mozzies. They are attacking in squadrons in our back garden at the moment. They haven't even got the decency to attack when you're not looking and I am their target of choice. Social isolation is now taking on a new meaning.

We're going to have to agree to differ there OBL.

I'll sit on the fence then. It was funny to start with and liked the odd rerun but having it rammed down our throats now us too much. Another of my silver linings will hopefully be channel hoping and not accidentally getting another depressing scene from Eastenders!

Back