• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The money is apparantly going to be to youth programmes. Do kids even bother with TV any more? Mine watches Youtube, TikTok etc. TV registers occasionally but it's generally Netflix.

Sometimes it gets more viewers than BBC2 - but that's safe. What a load of bollocks.

I like Nozin' Aroun'

Had a rare takeaway last night as it was incredibly salty. I had a mouth like a camel's ring piece in the night.

Had a rare takeaway last night as it was incredibly salty. I had a mouth like a camel's ring piece in the night.

What did you have?

I always have that issue after a Dominos, normally wake up at around 2am gasping and have to down a massive glass of water.

What did you have?

I always have that issue after a Dominos, normally wake up at around 2am gasping and have to down a massive glass of water.

It was a pizza, but not from a chain. My daughter had the same problem and drank a load of water in the night. I avoided Domino's/Pizza Hut for the exact reason that I find them over salty.

It was a pizza, but not from a chain. My daughter had the same problem and drank a load of water in the night. I avoided Domino's/Pizza Hut for the exact reason that I find them over salty.

I always find the issue with Pizza takeaways and Chinese. It’s nice at the time of eating but you suffer later on.

Salt in food is a nuisance. Some folk say my cooking is a bit bland - I rarely use salt, that's why. You can add it but can't take it out.

Salt in food is a nuisance. Some folk say my cooking is a bit bland - I rarely use salt, that's why. You can add it but can't take it out.

I hate it when presenting someone with a meal and they pour salt all over it before they’ve even tasted It.

I use it in moderation but there was obviously an entire shaker in the pizza!

People wearing gloves whilst shopping.

Most of them have absolutely no reason to do so, and they're just becoming super spreaders because they're wearing the same gloves to drive, hold their keys, their phone, their bag, their trolley and then touching their faces, or glasses followed by different packaging, and unwrapped fruit and veg in shops, their card wallets and cards, shopping bags etc. Many of them then peel them off and chuck them on the floor.

Just sanitise your hands on the way in and on the way out!

I hate it when presenting someone with a meal and they pour salt all over it before they’ve even tasted It.

I know what you mean, but in some circumstances you have to accept is as necessary. My mum, for example, cooks with very little salt so I know without tasting that I'll have to add at least a pinch.

Back