• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I had to google MSG, interesting I didn’t know that.

It's also something which a lot of people have sensitivity too - if you have one of those food tolerance tests, then often it will come up as a trigger. Everyone I know who has had one had that, including myself.

It's also something which a lot of people have sensitivity too - if you have one of those food tolerance tests, then often it will come up as a trigger. Everyone I know who has had one had that, including myself.

Blimey every day is a learning day. I didn’t know you could have a good tolerance test.

Blimey every day is a learning day. I didn’t know you could have a good tolerance test.

You have to pay for them. Yes, very useful if you have frequent rashes or upset stomachs after eating. Potatoes and tomatoes are other frequent offenders - with potatoes being part of the nightshade family, so quite easy to see why they might be a problem for many, and also why you should never eat green or sprouting ones!

My, usual very good, I considerate neighbours. Most aren't working much week days so why do they have to have their lawn mowers, power tools etc in use at the weekend?

There has been a murder at the pub round the corner from me. Man had his head chopped off with an axe! What is wrong with people in this world? RIP to the poor man and thoughts go out to his family.

There has been a murder at the pub round the corner from me. Man had his head chopped off with an axe! What is wrong with people in this world? RIP to the poor man and thoughts go out to his family.
Crikey - where's this?

The Council have just finished cutting the grass verges in the avenue. It's getting on for 6 weeks since they were last cut there was a fair bit of cut long grass everywhere. So then along comes the young lady with the blower and our car is now black in colour with a hint of a grass skirt all along one side.

Because she originally wanted them. I ate them nethertheless and they were grand. Stupid child. :Hilarious:
Shes obviously never endured the crap past off as food at Roots Hall otherwise she would have enjoyed them whatever:Smile:

Back