• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Mrs Brown's boys. It doesn't matter what other programs the Beeb have culled from it's Corona Virus riddled schedule, they still make time for this complete waste of TV time. Pah!!

The BBC have a duty to provide something for everyone and I understand it is very popular.

That was a perfect opportunity for the binary joke.........

Science and maths are sadly lacking on mainstrean channels.

Have to get my fix on all things quantum from browsing the web which is not an easy task with the amount of garbage written

Meetings where you have nothing to add and you sit in silence for an hour.

Try having a weekly ‘check in’ meeting where they have no major update and you have to listen to the head of, go round asking everyone how they are? Exactly the same as ****ing last week!!:Angry:

Try having a weekly ‘check in’ meeting where they have no major update and you have to listen to the head of, go round asking everyone how they are? Exactly the same as ****ing last week!!:Angry:

At least I can mute my speakers, look on here or do an online sudoku. In the office I have to maintain a modicum of interest. :ROFL:

we have one every morning, its voluntary and for some of the younger team members its the only social contact they have.

Literally the only thing on there is TOTP. Im glad it's being chopped. Everything's on iplayer anyway.

The money is apparantly going to be to youth programmes. Do kids even bother with TV any more? Mine watches Youtube, TikTok etc. TV registers occasionally but it's generally Netflix.

Sometimes it gets more viewers than BBC2 - but that's safe. What a load of bollocks.

Back