• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

How does someone drive into the back of a dirty great ambulance coming down the slip road from Five Bells onto the A13 eastbound? Happened to Kev yesterday! Woman gave 3 reasons: 1) the sun blinded her (it would have been above and behind her at the time it happened) 2) she didn't see them and 3) she was reading the sign about having to be 4m away!

Fortunately the only damage was to her car, but you do wonder about some people.

How does someone drive into the back of a dirty great ambulance coming down the slip road from Five Bells onto the A13 eastbound? Happened to Kev yesterday! Woman gave 3 reasons: 1) the sun blinded her (it would have been above and behind her at the time it happened) 2) she didn't see them and 3) she was reading the sign about having to be 4m away!

Fortunately the only damage was to her car, but you do wonder about some people.

Good grief :Stunned:

Mobile phone.

Hate the bloke even more now. Notice his spitting incident isn’t on his Wikipedia, bet he removes that everytime it’s put on.

C29337F4-A266-4EC7-92BC-0E5D3AE8DB42.jpeg

Mobile phone, coffee, cigarette and turning round to tell Chardonnay and Chelsea off!

I am not sure which I find more irritating, the state of old Leigh following teenager gatherings or some locals view that the area needs special protection as if it was a world heritage site.

It has been a gathering place for low quality binge drinkers for at least 30 years.

I am not sure which I find more irritating, the state of old Leigh following teenager gatherings or some locals view that the area needs special protection as if it was a world heritage site.

It has been a gathering place for low quality binge drinkers for at least 30 years.
Low quality? I hope you’re not putting us in the Carragher ballpark here. In all seriousness the main issue is the crap they leave behind and the fact a lot of it ends up in the estuary. If they took their beer cans, food packaging and fag butts home I don’t think people would mind as much. As you say the good weather always attracts ****heads to the Peterboat. Can’t wait for it to open again so I can avoid it.

Had an absolutely shocking round of golf.

I even went on the driving range yesterday to get some practice in. Nothing worse than being beaten by your 70 year old father in law!

I even went on the driving range yesterday to get some practice in. Nothing worse than being beaten by your 70 year old father in law!

I dunno. Sometimes a strategic loss to the in-laws is a good thing. That's what I told myself anyway.

Ageist! If he's good enough age doesn't count.

Back