• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Just spent half an hour on the phone to Santander checking my branch opening times (to save a wasted and unnecessary journey) as the times on the website were different to the ones I encountered at the branch last week! Was also told they are changing times again on the 15th :Frustrated:

Easy bake yeast! At the beginning of the week Tesco had no bread making yeast at all, and the shelf sign said no more yeast until 26th June. So she reckons there will be a world shortage of yeast now the brewers are back in business, so I am directed to ebay yesterday, buying two 100g tubs of Allinsons yeast which cost me £10. Go to Tesco this morning and the shelf is full of Allinsons easy bake yeast at £1 for 100g tub.:Frustrated:

I read that the old rocker Ricky Valence of "Tell Laura I love her" has died.
A couple of things about him, firstly I thought he died years ago with Buddy Holly and most surprising he was WELSH, I would have bet my shirt on him being a Septic.

I read that the old rocker Ricky Valence of "Tell Laura I love her" has died.
A couple of things about him, firstly I thought he died years ago with Buddy Holly and most surprising he was WELSH, I would have bet my shirt on him being a Septic.

It was Ritchie Valens (La Bamba) that died in that plane crash, along with The Big Boppa.

Braintree council banned people from having them around here. If you are caught doing it you can be done for anti social behaviour.

No such ban with Rochford. Seems to have subsided now but if its who I suspect they had a skip last week!

Kismet! For the first time since lock down, instead of cleaning the car myself I took it down to our local Eastern European Car Wash, and a very good wash and polish it was. This morning the car had been visited by the seagulls that circle around our area and the roof had two of the most enormous splats that it has been my misfortune to encounter. Not only the roof but splattered on the windscreen and the bonnet as well. What do those ****ers eat to produce that lot?

Driving through Hadleigh at 1pm today, just past traffic lights by the Church, everyone in nearside lane had to indicate to use other lane.
Reason why.... the queue to get into McDonalds drive through, with stationary cars waiting on the A13, total numbskulls or what? FFS!. People must be really getting desperate to queue for heaven knows how long, to get one of those for sunday lunch?.

Toothache. Sitting here at stupid o'clock in the morning, not slept a wink, face feeling like it's ripe to explode, maxed out on pain killers and a sweltering day to look forward to. I've never experienced pain like it, ever ?
Sounds like an abcess @KevinJH. Does you dentist have an emergency contact number? My wife had an abscess and her dentist provided antibiotics. Maybe worth a try.

Sadly not - they open @ 9 - well, the reception does - that's when I'll hopefully find out if they're taking emergencies. Spoke with 111 earlier, very helpful - said to call them again if no luck with my own and they'll tell me of an emergency dentist to ring if required....

Reactions: RHB
Back