• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

That hacking you off is it?
Not really, twas a response to walking dogs in heat - people do crazy things, although I get this is self inflicted rather than a dog having little choice in when it's taken for a walk.

Apologies if my post hacked you off

People out walking their dogs in the middle of the day heat.

I don't take my dog out when it gets to 25 or over, he's too hypo as it is. He struggles with the heat even at home, he's got the fan on him and a wet towel. People do need to be more careful, it's bloody hot, try wearing a fur coat at the same time.

Even cats will come in and find somewhere cool to sleep in this heat.

What’s your problem?

Why would someone have to moan on here, for me to state my moan of people in general moaning about the nice hot weather?

You are a bit strange

It could reach 40 degrees on Monday. That's a nice day in Egypt, not in Shoeburyness. Extreme variations of any form of weather is unpleasant, and life threatening.

How much Lineker and Shearer screw the BBC for what we all pay for. :Angry:

Last edited:
Back