• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

One thing that's come out is that he's a sex addict and a serial cheater. How can any woman ever trust him? How can any relative or friend trust him with their partners or wives?
There are always people who believe that other people can change, and that they can help that happen. Especially if that person is rich, famous (infamous) and handsome.

They mean that they don't want to pay a reasonable wage so they hope some no-mark will accept peanuts.
I've turned people down who were too experienced before. The issue had nothing to do with salary as we advertised that in advance and my assumption was that they wouldn't have applied if that was an issue for them.

The reason I took someone with less experience was because I was concerned the more experienced person would get bored and move on too quickly and I'd end up recruiting again in the near future. I wanted someone that would grow into the role and be stretched by it.

Dear oh dear(Can I say that?). Britain has gone nuts. So after a little nudge from the government, cricket has now followed the same route as British Airways, Theatres and train operators in that some phrases are not to be used, like Ladies and Gentlemen. They must replace Ladies and Gentlemen with ''Hi everyone''. Husband and wife is to be replaced by partner, and the weirdest one, you can't say you're young at heart when praising maybe an older person, as it's now replaced by energetic. Absolute bonkers, as not many were offended, but a higher percentage will be offended by things we are now not allowed to say. I knew it was going nuts when a cheery train conductor on LNER welcomed passengers with ''Good afternoon Ladies, gentlemen, boys and girls. LNER came out and apologised. Give me a break. Now they are getting away with it, more everyday phrases will be changed in case they cause offence. Anyway Ladies and Gentlemen, that's all for now. Oops.

Dear oh dear(Can I say that?). Britain has gone nuts. So after a little nudge from the government, cricket has now followed the same route as British Airways, Theatres and train operators in that some phrases are not to be used, like Ladies and Gentlemen. They must replace Ladies and Gentlemen with ''Hi everyone''. Husband and wife is to be replaced by partner, and the weirdest one, you can't say you're young at heart when praising maybe an older person, as it's now replaced by energetic. Absolute bonkers, as not many were offended, but a higher percentage will be offended by things we are now not allowed to say. I knew it was going nuts when a cheery train conductor on LNER welcomed passengers with ''Good afternoon Ladies, gentlemen, boys and girls. LNER came out and apologised. Give me a break. Now they are getting away with it, more everyday phrases will be changed in case they cause offence. Anyway Ladies and Gentlemen, that's all for now. Oops.
We're getting old. My Scottish wife was back in Scotland this summer and said she felt like an alien.

Have you also noticed that one of the fielding positions has been renamed on the quiet? It's no-longer "third man", it's just "third".

Back