• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

We went down to watch and cheer on the runners at the Benfleet15 this morning. Near ideal day for it with clear sky, little wind and a muddy course. Very well done to winners and finishers; AND especially the marshals who made it possible.
I haven't run this race, in it's current form, and am tempted to do the 2021, but that would almost guarantee rain/snow/gale/hail etc!

2 year eyes check up at Forbes Opticians in Hadleigh this morning. 2015 had to buy glasses as long sighted, 2 years ago at check up, was told all's ok, no need for a new pair.
So thought today, after 4 years wearing the same ones when driving at night, & watching the videoprinter update footie scores, would probably need new ones, although eyes seemed the same.
Hooray, no deteriation & came through with flying colours. That's around £300 est saved from this months budget!.

A few of the other airlines are ****ed though, as they’ve been bailed out by the Government even though Flybe are owned by two very rich companies.

They can go out of business the day I get back from holiday! (Not really)

Picked up the puppy yesterday had a decent first night and she’s settled in really well. Getting on really well with my other dog.

Hired a van today to get rid of some rubbish and managed to damage a panel on the rear door (it was made of cardboard). When I took it back they either didn't see it or ignored it. Bonus!

Looking forward to driving up to Doncaster tomorow, evening in the travelodge then I’m going along to Skegness for a night then back down to Great Yarmouth for a night, make the most of a few days off, am I mad:Happy:

Looking forward to driving up to Doncaster tomorow, evening in the travelodge then I’m going along to Skegness for a night then back down to Great Yarmouth for a night, make the most of a few days off, am I mad:Happy:

Good luck to you Tottenham541, probably be a hell of a load cheaper at those towns, than many others on the coast around the country. Plus added bonus of not being full of tourists!.

Back