• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

Bought some paddleboards last night, hoping to take them down the river for a paddle towards Bodiam later.

Is this a new craze? Everyone seems to be into it at the moment.

We’re all getting them, dogs too!

Wise decision. I would also invest in some rash vests to keep the sun off as well. That's what I wear when I go kayaking. Dinghy boot/wet shoes as well - you never know what you can tread on below the water.

If you are going out to sea get a waterproof bag for your phone in case of emergency.

Last edited:
This made me happy this morning. I always loved when they did the guest slot. This is Nina, who for you younger posters, was a singer/actress at the time. Some guests can do a straight face during these comedy sketches, I don't know how, some like Nina, can't hold the laughter back.

Happy to be back playing 5-a-side football with my usual mates at Playfootball again.

Let's see how long it lats before someone decides it's too dangerous.

Happy to be back playing 5-a-side football with my usual mates at Playfootball again.

Let's see how long it lats before someone decides it's too dangerous.

The most dangerous thing about PlayFootball is the state of the pitches or at least it was last time I was there.

The most dangerous thing about PlayFootball is the state of the pitches or at least it was last time I was there.

We always have pitch 1 which is fine, some of the others are a little worn to say the least.

The full size pitch was recently redone and is like playing on carpet

Last edited:
Got myself a pair of trousers with an elasticated waist. The first step on a slippery slope I know, but damn they're so comfortable.
Yes, I wear a lot of Rohan clothing these last few years. Not fashionable; but very comfortable, practical, hard wearing, easy care, not cheap: but quality, their sale is on at the moment.

Spending a few days with friends in Les Landes.Very rural-lots of Bastides.Very hot too 40%.Funny to think that back in the days of Edward 1st and Henry IV all this area was in Aquitanne and thus part of England.

Last edited:
Back