• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What sort of swim wear is it then?????

Oh dear, look, you don't want to be posting pics like that of yourself with this bunch of pervs! Welcome, another lady to the site can only be a good thing - these blokes need keeping in order!

ricey , i'm trying to work out if that's your boyfriend or mum?

Boyfriend? I'm not the one pretending to be a female? Or are you? Are you one of those freaks born with both. Even though mummy had your meat and two veg chopped off you still pretend to be a big hard man on the internet to take away the fact you long to be a man. Don't worry just don't use the bleach on your tash for a while and no one will know the difference.

Boyfriend? I'm not the one pretending to be a female? Or are you? Are you one of those freaks born with both. Even though mummy had your meat and two veg chopped off you still pretend to be a big hard man on the internet to take away the fact you long to be a man. Don't worry just don't use the bleach on your tash for a while and no one will know the difference.
still a bit of sore bum from last night?

still a bit of sore bum from last night?

Yeah I do actually, had a tough couple of days worth of circuits in the gym. Blimey I thought with all the time I was not posting on here you would of thought of some new material.

Oh dear, look, you don't want to be posting pics like that of yourself with this bunch of pervs! Welcome, another lady to the site can only be a good thing - these blokes need keeping in order!

Ignore OBL - feel free to post as many pictures as you like!!

Yeah I do actually, had a tough couple of days worth of circuits in the gym. Blimey I thought with all the time I was not posting on here you would of thought of some new material.
i'd have thought you'd have started using vaseline you dirty *******

Hi Shrimpin
Great to have another female Shrimper on the zone and might I add a very good post :clap:
Am off to Barcelona from the new Southend Airport later this year with the girls and normally I would tend to buy a bikini (or two) at the airport, however, not sure what Southend's airport shopping will be like?
Personally, I love getting to the airport early to enable more shopping and time for a few pre-flight drinks :party:
I tend to opt for a bikini to enable maximum tanning, however you may also like to consider something of the 'skirtini' variety - Ted Baker had some great ones last year. Am sure you will all look great whatever you wear, let us know what you decide.

Best wishes, R x.
For the male zoners on this board, see below for 'skirtini' pic ... :look:
shimmer-ruffle-mini-hipster-bikini-brief-4326603-med.jpg

Thirded, will you be showing what ones you like/dislike on us for to 'debate'?

(Worth a try.....)

Hi Thomas, well maybe I could give you a little peak from saturday night/sunday morning at Cargo. Maybe alittle to over dressed for the beach but lets just say I think it had the desired effect!!! PS I am looking far too white compared to the other girlies!!! my holiday tan has long gone!

Tinks I must try your suggestion?? I like it!!
(me on the right with my hair curly)
clubbing.jpg

This is last year in Ibiza but really feel like a change, swim suits will look hot right?? Thats me on the right

View attachment 1674

and how do you make these pics bigger???

Hi Thomas, well maybe I could give you a little peak from saturday night/sunday morning at Cargo. Maybe alittle to over dressed for the beach but lets just say I think it had the desired effect!!! PS I am looking far too white compared to the other girlies!!! my holiday tan has long gone!

Tinks I must try your suggestion?? I like it!!
(me on the right with my hair curly)
View attachment 1684

Well going by the 2 pictures, you have different coloured hair in each photo, fair enough....but you look like 2 totally different people, so I think things are quite as they seem:unsure:

Back