• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

tommy tucker

Manager
We have again avoided going into Administration again but by the way some talk on hear it seems they would rather have that than Ron keep paying up all be late . So is Ron didn't pay and we did go down the road of Administration what would we gain a ten point deduction and maybe even more problems .IE playing catch up from the rest of the league . I for one am pleased Ron keeps finding the money better the devil you know than the devil you don't .

We have again avoided going into Administration again but by the way some talk on hear it seems they would rather have that than Ron keep paying up all be late . So is Ron didn't pay and we did go down the road of Administration what would we gain a ten point deduction and maybe even more problems .IE playing catch up from the rest of the league . I for one am pleased Ron keeps finding the money better the devil you know than the devil you don't .

Translation:
We have avoided going into Administration again but by the way some talk on here it seems they would rather have that than Ron continually paying up - all be it rather late. So if Ron didn't pay and we did go down the road of Administration, what would we gain a ten point deduction and the associated problems such as playing catch up with the rest of the league? I for one am pleased Ron keeps finding the money. Better the devil you know than the devil you don't.

I think you have answered your own question. :thumbsup:

It's not a case of "finding the money", I think it's more a case of juggling the money, and Ron is the ringmaster - there you go SBH, there's a lead for your next cartoon!

Translation:
We have avoided going into Administration again but by the way some talk on here it seems they would rather have that than Ron continually paying up - all be it rather late. So if Ron didn't pay and we did go down the road of Administration, what would we gain a ten point deduction and the associated problems such as playing catch up with the rest of the league? I for one am pleased Ron keeps finding the money. Better the devil you know than the devil you don't.

I think you have answered your own question. :thumbsup:
You just made me read that twice - I can't afford the investment of time to read the same thing twice - I demand an apology

Quite a lot, if he had to sell it on for a nominal fiver/quid to liqudate his debts.

SUFC goes into admin.

Administrators come in, there are no assets. Parent company is owed 9 million or so.

Ground is owned by another company that isnt in administration.

Why does Ron Martin have to sell the ground ?

And then find someone else who's prepared to drop 100k a month...hmmmm .

This argument always comes up, clubs always get buyers. Someone would be interested. Its the fact that Ron cant sell at the moment as he wont get an offer that will cover his losses.

He'd dictate the course of administration, and unless he decides to fold, is that what we want?

The course of Administration (which I think is unlikely anyway) would be dictated by the Administrator, not the failed previous Chairman.

I'm not worried about it helping him.I'm more interested in it helpng us.

Ron Martin isnt going to commit financial suicide to help us.

The parent club own the ground, they dont have to sell it if SUFC go into administration.

If we go into admin and that 9 million debt is wiped the parent company still owe Sainsbury and others millions so if they do sell anything then they will be trying to recoup the 9 million they have put into the club.

I am no expert but I do not see how SUFC benefit in any way at all if we go into administration.

The course of Administration (which I think is unlikely anyway) would be dictated by the Administrator, not the failed previous Chairman.

Surely if that chairman is the person the debt is owed to then he does have a part to play ?

Back