• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Who is the best movie character?

I'm a big Godfather fan & thought James Caan's character, Santino 'Sonny' Corleone, was superbly nasty & violent. I also like the way Al Pacino's character Michael Corleone developed from the nice, non-Mafia member of the family to become silently clinical & nasty!

Not a film yet, but Jack Bauer from tv series 24 is one cool guy. Otherwise, Rocky Rocky Rocky Rocky Rocky Rocky Rocky!!!!

I'm a big Godfather fan & thought James Caan's character, Santino 'Sonny' Corleone, was superbly nasty & violent. I also like the way Al Pacino's character Michael Corleone developed from the nice, non-Mafia member of the family to become silently clinical & nasty!

Admit it Rich, it's cos you're a nasty b@stard yourself. Now I know where you get your inspiration from.

Ray Liotta's character in Goodfellas - entertaining to watch his demise, which was superbly acted.

What was I thinking? I forgot to mention Maximus from Gladiator!

Although the having my family burnt and raped and then dying myself in my mid-30s bits I could do without.

In all seriousness, I think Pacino is absolutely fantastic in protraying the characters rise and demise in Scarface. Great film and a great display.

What was I thinking? I forgot to mention Maximus from Gladiator!

Although the having my family burnt and raped and then dying myself in my mid-30s bits I could do without.

At least they went out in a blaze of glory. More than most people can claim to have done.

I would obviously be Clark Gable in Gone With The Wind, but you already knew that..:whistling:

Think it would have to be De Nero in Heat. Or possibly De Nero in Taxi Driver. Or De Nero in anything pre De Nero acting comedy.

Admit it Rich, it's cos you're a nasty b@stard yourself. Now I know where you get your inspiration from.

Ray Liotta's character in Goodfellas - entertaining to watch his demise, which was superbly acted.

Any more comments like that & you will be sleeping with the fishes!

Gone With The Wind, that must be Owen's film!! ;)

Any more comments like that & you will be sleeping with the fishes!

Gone With The Wind, that must be Owen's film!! ;)

It's gotta be. He's a bloody windbag, it's shocking! Wanted to come over and say hi at Donny, but it was a little bit difficult to get over through the crowd. Hope you're ok mate!

It's gotta be. He's a bloody windbag, it's shocking! Wanted to come over and say hi at Donny, but it was a little bit difficult to get over through the crowd. Hope you're ok mate!

I managed to speak to Loz & Owen whilst in the ground. It was even nicer to meet Owen out in the open air & not a confined space!!

Lucky you. Spare a thought for me, I'd almost died of suffocation by the time I was dropped back in Ipswich!

I bring it on myself tho, I taught the little gob****e all he knows.....

Back