• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Who's it going to be?

Think Campbell is our best option at this point with the team he’ll bring in also. Barrett is occupied at Millwall and I can’t see Harris happening. Larsson is more of a risk and well we don’t know who this other candidate is..
I sincerely hope its not Campbell...total loser!

I sincerely hope its not Campbell...total loser!
Honours[edit]
Tottenham Hotspur

Arsenal

Portsmouth

England U19

Individual

Plus being part of Arsenal's "Invincibles"

Went to Macclesfield

Macclesfield Town[edit]
Campbell was appointed manager of Macclesfield Town on 27 November 2018, then bottom of League Two and five points adrift of safety.[101] Under Campbell, Macclesfield finished 22nd in League Two, three points above the bottom two relegation places. He oversaw seven wins and 10 draws in his 25 games in charge in his first season as manager of Macclesfield

Yeah proper loser :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Get Big Bad Barry Corr back. Not to manage, but to scare the living bejesus out of the players if they stroll around like it's ****in sunday afternoon at the paladium with their WAG.... (note the singular of this acronym is fairly racist so I didn't use it....)

Can we please drop this idea that managers are only good at coaching the position they used to play? Barret being a defender doesn't mean he'll be a defensive manager, or even a good defensive coach.
Wenger and Pochettino were defenders, their teams hardly play(ed) defensive football

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbank was a striker, and a very, very good one. His teams play dire defensive football. Because he knows, as a striker, you keep a clean sheet and one goal wins it.
Indeed we had Alvin Martin as Manager and we shipped goals!

Sky bet now have Larsson 1/2 favorite to get the job. Must be a lot of money going on him last night he was 10/1 Lol.

I’m glad I lumped on at those odds. I never thought Harris was likely.

Given the latest statement I’ve just seen Adam Barrett and Steve Tilson May stand a good chance as they had a two and a half hour meeting with Ron:Thumbs up:

Given the latest statement I’ve just seen Adam Barrett and Steve Tilson May stand a good chance as they had a two and a half hour meeting with Ron:Thumbs up:

Depending on whether AB's caretaker role at Millwall complicates matters- can't believe it will as he won't be the permanent there (that said if he leads then to victory over Leeds, then another , then another..)

Hope it's not Spencer Prior...he reckoned Milligan was a world beater!

i thought Campbell was the man for us but going to watch Notts forest today instead off being at Southends match i wonder now if hes interested at all.

Have to say not in the frame, but old boy Peter Taylor doing a sterling job with Daggers, small crowds, limited budget....

Have to say not in the frame, but old boy Peter Taylor doing a sterling job with Daggers, small crowds, limited budget....
He's got a very good backroom team. Jody brown is 1st team coach, he took Heybridge swifts on that fa Cup run a couple of years ago. Everyone I know who's worked with him says that jody is an exceptional coach.

He's got a very good backroom team. Jody brown is 1st team coach, he took Heybridge swifts on that fa Cup run a couple of years ago. Everyone I know who's worked with him says that jody is an exceptional coach.

See PT down the gym a lot, have to say his fitness would put some of our players to shame

It’s Larsson guys!!

Why?

Well how’s this for an omen or two?

Last week I was in Stockholm (the day after Ron Martin went there to look at building his team). And today, rather than continually pressing F5 in a vain attempt to see who we’ve appointed, I’ve done some actual work and have been running interviews for someone to run my Nordics sales team.

...and I’ve just made an offer to a Swede!

It gets better. When I asked her what was the most interesting thing about her that wasn’t on her CV (great interview questions 101!), she casually mentioned that she’s a footballer. Her hero...? Well you can guess the rest. Small world. Little coincidences.

I’m telling you now. It’s Larsson.

It’s Larsson guys!!

Why?

Well how’s this for an omen or two?

Last week I was in Stockholm (the day after Ron Martin went there to look at building his team). And today, rather than continually pressing F5 in a vain attempt to see who we’ve appointed, I’ve done some actual work and have been running interviews for someone to run my Nordics sales team.

...and I’ve just made an offer to a Swede!

It gets better. When I asked her what was the most interesting thing about her that wasn’t on her CV (great interview questions 101!), she casually mentioned that she’s a footballer. Her hero...? Well you can guess the rest. Small world. Little coincidences.

I’m telling you now. It’s Larsson.

was it Kevin Bond?

Back