• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

WIGGY'S RATING'S

Hong Kong Clueless, I like that!

laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Hong Kong Blue @ Nov. 06 2006,14:35)]Wiggy, if you bothered to read my posts its not Darryl's lack of size but rather his indecision and general poor decision-making that I have been banging on about.

There is much more to goalkeeping than shotstopping, but sadly there isn't much more to Flahavan than shot-stopping. And he's not even been particularly good at that recently.
You were always a fan of Cumberson, enough said!

Emberson 9 goals conceded in 6 league games
Flahavan has conceded 14 in his last 6 league games

Its nearly enough to make me feel nostalgic for the days of Emberson!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Richard_Cadette @ Nov. 06 2006,12:59)]He had a 'mare' on Saturday, no denying that, but I tell you what, I think given the ineptitude he has to watch week in week out in front of him, I think he is entitle to have one bad day at the office, dont you?

There are very few players to come out of this season with any credit so far, but Daryl is certainly one of them, and I wont have anyone trying to make him a scapegoat because we are conceding 3 goals every week.  He is about the ONLY thing right about our defence right now, barring Saturday, and to drop him, makes absolutely no sense at all....

We still conceded 3 goals, and Sodje and Prior, along with the two full backs, have to take the blame.

I have now come to the conclusion, in all seriousness, that it doesnt matter who plays at the back for us, we are so unorganised, we would concede whatever.  It is correct to say that we had the majaority of the game on Saturday, but when you cannot defend, it doesnt make a blind bit of difference how much possession you have.  

and actually say, no, that was not good enough and changes will be made because I am not settling for that anymore, rather than the constant hard luck story.  They are big enough to hear that they let everyone down, and it might actually do them a bit of good, rather than wrapping them in cotton wool each week.
Think you answered most of it in your own post you want tilly to come out and make changes but you dont want to change darryl......Ive met darryll top bloke.....im suggesting he gets rested for this game as its a fair chance we are going to lose....which sees darryll picking the ball out of the net yet again........let collis in prove your theory that it dosent matter who,s at the back and then have flavs ready for staurday for the important game...... fair enough he should play against the big guns but at the end of the day its a free game were not expected to win.......

Back