• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

wiggy

Darryl's Love Child
Flavs 5 three characteristic flaps, one uncharacteristic handling fumble, one characteristic great save, not good but still on his way back and the alternative is worse
Clarke 7 good goal, excellent assist and generally decent
Barrett 6 done ok
Mulgrew 7 like him, good left foot and added inches is useful to have at left back
Francis 8 kept up his great recent form
Macca 6 great when he's strong tackling but a poor substitute for Maher in the passing department
Bailey 7 usual decent midfield performance
Gower 7 got involved and kept us playing 1st half, quiet 2nd
Black 8 what does go through Tilsons mind, best footballer up front, miles better than the new aquisition and gets taken off to a chorus of boo's
Barney 7 love him, quality aquisition, knew we were in for it when he never came out 2nd half
Broughton, sorry Revell 4 had high hopes for him, yes i know it's his first game but if you can't time your headers right now and your first touch is crap then generally it won't ever come. Looked poorer than Harrold
Macdonald 6 does some good things but no pace, always a yard behind the action and League 2 beckons

Would agree with most of that but cant see how you can give francis a better mark than clarky

Thats harsh on Revell, he won a few headers in the first half and seemed to be linking up quite well with Barnard, but yeah he should have scored!

Black was taken off as he was knackered!!

Clarke has to be MOM. A wonder goal, and an assist for the 1st as well as good solid defending.

Got to agree about Flahaven and Revell though.

Thats harsh on Revell, he won a few headers in the first half and seemed to be linking up quite well with Barnard, but yeah he should have scored!

Yes, it was a sitter but to win less headers than Harrold would have done is worrying. If he aint a good target man then what has he been bought for as there must be plenty of better ball players than him!

Yes, it was a sitter but to win less headers than Harrold would have done is worrying. If he aint a good target man then what has he been bought for as there must be plenty of better ball players than him!

well I thought he played alright in the first half but not so well in the second.

i know alex revell is new and i support tilly's judgement but a free header from six yard's should be a piece of P1ss

Rot. Darryl is our NO.1

Iwould have said that but after todays and tuesdays efforts, i think that his aerial incapabilities far outweigh his better reflexes. I would recall Masters and give him a go

Iwould have said that but after todays and tuesdays efforts, i think that his aerial incapabilities far outweigh his better reflexes. I would recall Masters and give him a go

But Masters is crap in the air as well, three out of three aint bad!

Back