• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Will you be going to the Hall for the Scunthorpe game?

Will you be going to the Hall for the Scunthorpe game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Still wondering how Ron is going to get all the logistics sorted for next Saturday.

He's got no CEO, Club Secretary or ticket office manager to pull things together.
Im sure ned in the sports science department will be busy churning out tickets on his dot matrix printer and the chap with the half time wellies and pitch fork will be upped to covid health and safety officer. The ball boys can probably handle the catering.

As a season ticket holder who does not have a smartphone or a printer how would I gain entry to the game without a paper ticket?.
I'm not sure there will be a ticketless option anyway. I guess if Ron can't get the ground 'safe' until Thursday then fans might have to collect tickets on the day.

Be like the good old days of queing for ages at the ticket office in the freezing cold.

I'm not sure there will be a ticketless option anyway. I guess if Ron can't get the ground 'safe' until Thursday then fans might have to collect tickets on the day.

Be like the good old days of queing for ages at the ticket office in the freezing cold.
No paper tickets to be issued in line with Sports Ground Safety Authority regulations.

I certainly would urge against SUFC sending any letter type based stuff in the post, there has been major backlogs and walks can sometimes not go out for a few days as parcels are prioritised. Not ideal but given how busy it is, it's totally understandable.

Im sure ned in the sports science department will be busy churning out tickets on his dot matrix printer and the chap with the half time wellies and pitch fork will be upped to covid health and safety officer. The ball boys can probably handle the catering.

Don't worry, Ron's got it sorted, inbetween topping up the paper in the fax machine, frying onions for the burgers and searching for the warchest.

Having watched the weekend's EFL highlights that social distancing thing was a bit hit-and-miss.
Cheltenham have a terrace at one end, and everyone seemed on top of each other.
Elsewhere, there must have been one hell of a few bubbles, and I don't just mean cheap champagne shared around!
I guess it's a risk fans are going to have to take.

No paper tickets to be issued in line with Sports Ground Safety Authority regulations.
Ah right something else for Ron to sort out then as I'm pretty sure e-tickets on phones have not been issued at Southend for a few seasons now.

Where have you heard?
It was in the original (still unamended) statement that tickets would be sent out by post, no? Not really viable now with the delay, so may be some sort of collect envelope on day sort of thing, not going to have the infrastructure for electronic tickets and to need it at such a short notice, I imagine

Ok, so what happens if royal mail can't deliver paper tickets before saturday??

Back