• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Rob49

First XI
CP just tweeted a player has been convicted at court and given community service. Full story to follow shortly.
i wonder who it is?

Last edited:
Let's hope it's not he who's already been in trouble with the law. Or the other one.

When do these Christmas parties ever go well? Knock them on the head ffs

We’re a pathetic excuse for a club at the minute

Ooh it's like a Southend United version of Cluedo.

In order to keep the show fresh, the writers can't keep rehashing the same old storylines, so I'm gunna rule Ranger out.

Was it ever explained what Wordsworth's personal problems were, which caused him to miss some games, a few weeks back?

Should have done a poll reall

EDIT: confirmed its Worssworth

"night out with the team in Cardiff after their 3-0 away loss to Bristol Rovers." Celebrating or what? Jesus what a rough time for us! Browm needs to sort this out fast.

Didn't realise he had any aggression in him :stunned: Make a change for him to not get paid for working it normally the reverse .

[FONT=&quot]Our football club is a ****ing disgrace at the moment - a Chairman who refuses to sack a deadbeat manager who is taking us down; players out on the **** after a heavy defeat; more players now in court for ridiculous offences; worst pitch in the league, yet still no groundsman appointed....

This really does feel like those dark days leading up to Tilly's sacking almost a decade ago. Very very concerned.[/FONT]

Still gave our management nice day out in Cardiff. Weather was shocking yesterday so who would want to be on the training ground anyway.

Another embarrassment for this squad. I guess that explains his resting for “personal reasons” a few weeks back.

Let’s see what response the club makes to this. I know what I would like them to do!

Really embarrassing stuff! And too take the biscuit even more, the bloke thinks he deserves a new deal. Does he realise that he's only played a handful of games in the couple of years and been in shocking form this season?

Great player on his day but I haven't seen that day for quite some time.

Another embarrassment for this squad. I guess that explains his resting for “personal reasons” a few weeks back.

Might explain why others were rested for Bradford and Scunthorpe.....Just saying.

When do these Christmas parties ever go well? Knock them on the head ffs

We’re a pathetic excuse for a club at the minute

Starts with the discipline or lack of it from the manager

He never disciplined Timlin properly when he should have been booted out of the club, never supported Wordsworth when his brother passed away and instead chose to publicly say "He needs to sort his head out" and barely supported the poor guy. Out all night on the slosh the night before a whimpering loss to AFC Wimbledon, receptionist at the hotel, the list is endless.

The bloke is a tool and it's no wonder the wheels are falling off

Back