• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Would Leon Clarke be welcomed back at the Hall ?

CC51DAS

President
It was said a few weeks ago that Tilly could still be interested in Leon C .

He knows the team and how we play - could combine well with Barnard maybe ?

Worth another shot on loan while the wrangling over the agent's fee is settled ?

Or would his sulky performance at Doncaster mean he is a non starter ?

tough!
wouldn't want anyone that ultimately doesn't care..
but can't go around on the policy all the time!

Yes... bring harvey back..

177969676_30f1a102e8.jpg

Clarke

400x400_LeonClarkeNew.jpg

Harvey

It was said a few weeks ago that Tilly could still be interested in Leon C .

He knows the team and how we play - could combine well with Barnard maybe ?

Worth another shot on loan while the wrangling over the agent's fee is settled ?

Or would his sulky performance at Doncaster mean he is a non starter ?

He's burnt his bridges I imagine now. Or rather he and his agent have.

If a player like Maher (allegedly) falls out with the coaching team, given the relative difference in their commitment to the Club, then I think Leon is going to be looking at League 1 action elsewhere or a mountain to climb

His performance at Doncaster was a disgrace.. possibly one of the most disgraceful i have ever seen in a southend shirt .. i came back from cuba with amoebic dysentry on the 24th and still travelled up to the game ill on the 29th... our fans deserve better than that lazy fat muppet

His performance at Doncaster was a disgrace.. possibly one of the most disgraceful i have ever seen in a southend shirt .. i came back from cuba with amoebic dysentry on the 24th and still travelled up to the game ill on the 29th... our fans deserve better than that lazy fat muppet

I'm not sure if thats the same bug I caught in Havana, but if it was I feel your pain my friend... Still can't eat refried black beans to this day

I'm not sure if thats the same bug I caught in Havana, but if it was I feel your pain my friend... Still can't eat refried black beans to this day

.. and that was all Mark Gowers fault !! .. if he hadnt scored the last minute winner against swindon i wouldnt have insisted on an afternoon of cheap mojitos in a local bar which resulted in my 13 day holiday from hell... :guns:

No chance - didn't like him as a person and thought his attitude a disgrace. All those other clubs in such a short career must have thought so do.

As somebody said "F*** off Clarke" and good luck in finding some other mug club to take you on again when Wednesday show you the door in the very near future.

Ouch! I had amoebic dysentry in India whilst directing a feature film. We were battling with a low budget, a tight schedule, and earler than usual monsoon on the way, blistering heat and dehydration. I was not in good condition AT ALL. I feel for you.

I was also at Doncaster for that game... and at Gillingham. I was left scratching my head as to how Clarke was the same player that made such a barn storming start for us earler in the season. He was slow and showed no interest whatsoever. When a player displays such lack of commitment, he has no place at our club IMO.

Nice bloke.. top player.. get him back tilly..

Hard to say, I think his attitude upset or annoyed a lot of people both in front and back of house. Personally, given the choice, I'd rather have Dean Morgan. At least he looked like he wanted to play as part of the team. Amazed that both are still with their parent clubs particularly with Luton's plight.

Yes... bring harvey back..

177969676_30f1a102e8.jpg

Clarke

400x400_LeonClarkeNew.jpg

Harvey

F**king superb post J - You joke stealing c**t!

But in a word Yep. I'd have him back in a shot. I've heard though that he is out for 6 weeks as he needs surgery

F**king superb post J - You joke stealing c**t!

But in a word Yep. I'd have him back in a shot. I've heard though that he is out for 6 weeks as he needs surgery

surgery can cure blindness? fantastic..

Back