• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Would you sleep with your "Boss" to safeguard your job?

Could you sleep with your boss, to safeguard your employment?

• 100% yes as I am so shallow that I would do anything for money!

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • It depends if my boss was the same sex as me, then I would have to way up the pros & cons.

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • My boss is just so ugly that without rhopenhol for me, could never consider it.

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • No way, I could never cheat on my partner even if it ment safegurding our future.

Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What happens if you work for yourself?

Will a south bank hank suffice?

Actually, up until 6 months ago, I did work for myself so a nice South Bank Hank would always have worked.

My boss back then was a great guy but my new one is an absolute arse! I'm struggling to cope with working for someone else at the moment so rather than sleep with someone to safeguard my job, I'm far closer to telling the big fella to go **** himself!

mine..a 27yr old roumanian girl..hell yea, i'd even do her bareback!!!!

I live in constant fear of having all of this taken away from me and being forced to get a proper job again. There's nothing I wouldn't do to safeguard myself against such a scenario. Nothing.

*oils up*

not a chance but on a slightly related note I have had a lot of trouble this evening trying to persuade a woman in our Brussels office (who incidentally is fantastic for her mid 40s age) that my uncontrollable laughter and inability to speak to her for a good 5 mine after without exploding again, had nothing whatsoever to do with her opening comment of "it's hard to talk with a mouthfull of Wellingtons" - apparently these are Belgian sweets

Not sure I would sleep with him to safeguard my job - perhaps a quick blowie for an instant cash bonus of a substantial worth. That's about my limits.....

Blimey, lets hope he doesn't read this forum eh.

Not very likely that an Arsenal fan who comes from Huddersfield will be on a Southend United forum. I hope not anyways......although a cash injection right now would be great (thats for you boss if you're reading by some miracle).

At Laddies, would have without a doubt; absolute MILFage, no job insecurity needed.

At this new place, methinks not.

Back