• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

including that prat running on the end to confront there keeper what a right idot

I have seen him a few times - right f***wit. Like the rest of this emerging 'creche' we seem to be seeing at many away games, he has obviously watched a little too much Football Factory and thinks he is something special. Surprised the Police/stewards were so light handed on these morons yesterday. Would have quite liked to see Nicky Bull butt him, as he would have been owned.

Also quite embarrassing to see a load of these kids run on at the end giving it the big'un only to run for their lives as soon as a small number of Wycombe fans charged towards them.

Quite liked the voltage cherry (yeah right) kit, also Grant in the stand with us after the game. A few more chavs following us than what I remembered, throwing bottles onto the pitch, nice one boys

One of them started singing if you hate col u stand up, then started calling fans who were middle aged c**ts when they weren't standing up, they need to grow up.

What they need is a few "middle-aged *****" to give them a pasting and straighten them out.
These "middle-aged" ***** are probably chaps that stood in our North Bank and have seen it all before and worse.
I experienced this stupidity of giving abuse just because we don't get out of our seats at the Mill stad during the play-off final, bloody annoying when all you want to do is watch the game. I'm looking forward to taking my little lad to some away games next season for a little taste of "atmosphere", rather than being stuck in our East stand at home games. Hope his experience ain't spoilt.

I have seen him a few times - right f***wit. Like the rest of this emerging 'creche' we seem to be seeing at many away games, he has obviously watched a little too much Football Factory and thinks he is something special.

might but a **** wit but at least he doesnt look like a **** with a soppy barnet

These "middle-aged" ***** are probably chaps that stood in our North Bank and have seen it all before and worse.
I experienced this stupidity of giving abuse just because we don't get out of our seats at the Mill stad during the play-off final, bloody annoying when all you want to do is watch the game. I'm looking forward to taking my little lad to some away games next season for a little taste of "atmosphere", rather than being stuck in our East stand at home games. Hope his experience ain't spoilt.

I am sure it wont be mate, those mentioned above hardly go to away game let alone home games, so am sure the little lad will love

Back