• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ron Manager

Just over a week ago I said how, for the good of the team and my fellow fans, I would take myself as far away from Roots Hall as possible in the hope of engineering some luck for the boys.

Well, 3 games and 7 points later with us sitting 2nd in the league I accept all of your heartfelt gratitude. If you want further proof of the influence this change of luck has had on our fortunes then you only have to look at how these results have been achieved - four penalties given, two for us scored and two against us not.

Now, if you wish to start contributing to a fund to ensure this run continues and we are playing Championship football then I shall require enough to -

* Pay my mortgage back in England
* Provide me with enough spending money to keep me in (Sammy) Shrimps for the barbie and cold stubbies

It will of course mean continued sacrifice on my part but one I'm prepared to make. If you don't contribute and I have to come home when planned then so be it, but if we start going downhill from the Tranmere away game onwards (my first game back) then on your heads be it!

tounge.gif

Happy New Year everyone. I can exclusively reveal, having had a sneak preview of 2006 for the past 7 hours, that it's a pretty good year. The sun's shining and the Mighty Shrimpers are on the up again, what could be better?

Back