• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

your most despised country

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ Aug. 31 2006,16:24)]france
germany
spain
all of africa south as well
pakistan
bangladesh
afghanistan
kurdistan
uzbekistan
tukey
russia
ukraine
slovakia
china
australia
brazil
mexico
sweden
finland
Blimey that only leaves a small enclave in Bolivia.

It has to be France.

Women with hairy armpits & an aversion to soap.
Cardboard Apples
Smelly Sock Cheeses
Benzedrine Wines
Jacques Chirac
Rabies
Sooner or later they'll be swarming down the sodding channel tunnel with their hands up
Fizzy bloody Eau
mad.gif

De Gaulle

[b said:
Quote[/b] (canveyshrimper @ Aug. 31 2006,16:30)]Jacques Chirac
At least he had the bolleaux to stand up to monkeyboy Bush and say "Non" over the illegal invasion of Iraq.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (C C Csiders @ Aug. 31 2006,16:29)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (perth shrimper @ Aug. 31 2006,16:22)]8- Is that Craig McClaghlan?

10 - I know you fancy me ccsiders
suspect.gif
That was the one. Had a dreadful song called "Rona" or "Shona" or some such bilge. Feed him to the sharks.

On #10 are you a "giver" or a "taker"
suspect.gif
wow.gif
tounge.gif
Mona!!!!!

Great song, great mullett.

you can shag him if you want
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (C C Csiders @ Aug. 31 2006,16:12)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (perth shrimper @ Aug. 31 2006,15:51)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (hexagon_sun @ Aug. 31 2006,15:38)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (C C Csiders @ Aug. 31 2006,15:30)]Australia.
Seconded (apologies to Perth Shrimper). All other countries mentioned so far have a redeeming feature for me, Australia has none. The only good thing it's produced is Nick Cave and even he doesn't live there anymore.
biggrin.gif

I'll consider my reply whilst sitting on an uncrowded beach in 9 months of the year 90 degree heat, sipping affordable beer, watching TV without needing a license, considering my 55p a litre petrol consumption, never being in a traffic jam, never needing to lock my front door,  thinking about this open relaxed and happy country which locks up all immigrants who dare go near it.
wow.gif
I'll expand upon my reasoning for despising Australia:

1. The fact that Australians go on ad nauseaum about how wonderful the country is, the weather, the cost of living, the land of opportunity etc. But, if it is so great why are there so many of them living and working here. If it is so great, pi$$ off back there you scruffy, screechy voiced, pain in the ar$e (not you Perth Shrimper)

2. Quite frankly, the gruesome creatures found therein: deadly funnel-web spiders, crocodiles, deadly snakes, box jelly-fish etc. surely mean the places was never, ever intended for habitation

3. The arrogance in victory, and complete lack of grace in defeat

4. Lleyton Hewitt

5. The fact that the intonantion of the Australian accent (Australian inflection) has infested the young of this country

6. It's not quite their fault, but "I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here"

7. English people with relatives there or who have been there banging on about "Oz". Fcuking call it Australia you tw@ts

8. The ugly, curly-haired to$$er, with a face like he had run in to the back of a 60lb mallet, that played Henry Ramsey in Neighbours

9. The swept under the carpet human rights record of the country. It is frankly appalling. More Aboriginal people died in custody in the police cells of Australia during the course of apartheid than black people died in police custody in South Africa

10. The fact that women mistake the words "Australian male" for "heartthrob"
But what about Kylie? Surely you're not the only man on this planet who doesn't fancy her???
rock.gif
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Blue Missy @ Aug. 31 2006,16:51)]But what about Kylie? Surely you're not the only man on this planet who doesn't fancy her???
rock.gif
tounge.gif
I certainly don't and never have - I prefer ladies to have considerably more meat on them.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (hexagon_sun @ Aug. 31 2006,16:55)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Blue Missy @ Aug. 31 2006,16:51)]But what about Kylie? Surely you're not the only man on this planet who doesn't fancy her???  
rock.gif

tounge.gif
I certainly don't and never have - I prefer ladies to have considerably more meat on them.
How can you fancy someone with gnashers like that. Just 'cos she has a peachy ar$e doesn't mean she is gorgeous. Anyway her sister's a lot better.

Nicole Kidman, I'll give them that one.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (canveyshrimper @ Aug. 31 2006,16:30)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ Aug. 31 2006,16:24)]france
germany
spain
all of africa south as well
pakistan
bangladesh
afghanistan
kurdistan
uzbekistan
tukey
russia
ukraine
slovakia
china
australia
brazil
mexico
sweden
finland
Blimey that only leaves a small enclave in Bolivia.

It has to be France.

Women with hairy armpits & an aversion to soap.
Women with hairy Armpits,f%&king scary....why? IMHO, all girls as teenagers ,instead of taking some oblique foreign language, should master the art of all over brazilian waxing and facial hair removal as a compulsary subject!

There is NOTHING wrong with a woman with hairy armpits

I have to defend Belgium seeing as it is now the location of choice for Booze n Fag runs. For only a 40 minute drive from Calais you can save £s on what you would have to pay in French hypermarkets.

Having worked for a French company for 9-1/2 years and been to Paris probably twice a month on average I have to say France is the most despised place. I cannot stand French men, typically arrogant and can't speak English very well
biggrin.gif
. French women are so far up their own arses it is untrue. and the ****s had the audacity to make me redundant.

I'll go for Germany, purely because whenever i've been on holiday abroad they are really rude and unfriendly!

I'll also have to go for Australia too, whenever i've met someone from Oz their always up their own a$$ and bigheaded!

Surprised about Austrailia I must say. Always been on my list of places to go and stay. Several votes for France but I partly disagree. France is a great country, the only problem being its full of French. Belguim should be top of anyones list of places to invade and slaughter all within despite the cheap fags and booze. I'd rather pay a couple of quid more than contribute to their economy.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Aug. 31 2006,18:17)]There is NOTHING wrong with a woman with hairy armpits
Agreed. Even the thought of nena singing 99 red baloons, in those skin tight leather pants, holding aloft those arms to reveal a 70's-esque hairy naturale look... mmmmmmmmmm

PS... I'd bomb the living daylights out of anything ending in 'stan. The flotsom and jetsum of mankind.
Or else..... for the memory of my grandad...turkey ! SCUM.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Artful Shrimper @ Aug. 31 2006,22:17)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Aug. 31 2006,18:17)]There is NOTHING wrong with a woman with hairy armpits
Agreed. Even the thought of nena singing 99 red baloons, in those skin tight leather pants, holding aloft those arms to reveal a 70's-esque hairy naturale look... mmmmmmmmmm

I do believe I have come up trumps with this
biggrin.gif

99 Red Balloons Video

It's much clearer in German though
biggrin.gif

99 Luftballons

Now whatever happened to the version with the bouncing inflatables in the swimming pool and armpits - surely the real reason this got to number 1.  I'll carry on searching
biggrin.gif

Apparently her career is undergoing a revival with a platinum album last year, and she has certainly aged very well

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TonyTheKray @ Aug. 31 2006,20:57)]I'll go for Germany, purely because whenever i've been on holiday abroad they are really rude and unfriendly!

I'll also have to go for Australia too, whenever i've met someone from Oz their always up their own a$$ and bigheaded!
Got to disagree in strongest terms with this. I was in Germany for the WC and I can honestly say I have never met a nicer group of people.

If England was no more Germany would be my first port of call no doubt. Great place - Like England should be run.

blush.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave the Shrimper @ Sep. 01 2006,08:30)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (TonyTheKray @ Aug. 31 2006,20:57)]I'll go for Germany, purely because whenever i've been on holiday abroad they are really rude and unfriendly!

Got to disagree in strongest terms with this. I was in Germany for the WC and I can honestly say I have never met a nicer group of people.

If England was no more Germany would be my first port of call no doubt. Great place - Like England should be run.

blush.gif
I'm with you DtS Germany is an absolutely fantastic country with, on the whole, friendly people.

I think there is still, unfortunately, a war mentality with English people regards Germany. Sheer folly. Nothing sickened me more when I went over to Stuttgart for thematch with Ecusador than the inane singing of the "Ten German bombers" 'song'. Pathetic and ridiculous.

I go along with DtS, when I went to Germany for a couple of weeks they were great hosts, second only to Luxembourg. No one mentioned the war except for some French tit in a bar who kept calling the Gemans 'merde' (or whatever their word for sh!t is) and ended up getting kicked out for ****ing up a loo door.
I like Belgium and Holland as well. Ostend and Utrecht are great places for a **** up.
Now Eastern Europe, especially Romania, well, send the bulldozers in now shall we?
devil.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Artful Shrimper @ Aug. 31 2006,22:17)]PS... I'd bomb the living daylights out of anything ending in 'stan. The flotsom and jetsum of mankind.
Or else..... for the memory of my grandad...turkey !  SCUM.
Does that include Londonistan?

This thread should be on the Millwall board, shouldn't it?
Oo.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (C C Csiders @ Aug. 31 2006,17:06)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (hexagon_sun @ Aug. 31 2006,16:55)]
[b said:
rock.gif

tounge.gif
How can you fancy someone with gnashers like that. Just 'cos she has a peachy ar$e doesn't mean she is gorgeous. Anyway her sister's a lot better.

Nicole Kidman, I'll give them that one.
In the flesh, Kylie is sex-on-legs. Not exactly my type looks-wise, but she's got real way about her. Her sister is more obviously attractive, but miles less engaging.

Holly Valance, on the other hand, is a doe-eyed honey with a lot to say say for herself. Beautiful and good company.
tounge.gif

Back