• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

your most despised country

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jonny_Stokes @ Sep. 01 2006,09:32)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Artful Shrimper @ Aug. 31 2006,22:17)]PS... I'd bomb the living daylights out of anything ending in 'stan. The flotsom and jetsum of mankind.
Or else..... for the memory of my grandad...turkey !  SCUM.
Does that include Londonistan?

This thread should be on the Millwall board, shouldn't it?  
Oo.gif
east londonstan you mean.. or south londonstan?
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (C C Csiders @ Sep. 01 2006,09:06)]"Ten German bombers" 'song'. Pathetic and ridiculous.
nothing better than singing that... arms aloft, being proud of a countries acheivements.. makes you feel like a real man doing that!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ Sep. 01 2006,10:01)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (C C Csiders @ Sep. 01 2006,09:06)]"Ten German bombers" 'song'. Pathetic and ridiculous.
nothing better than singing that... arms aloft, being proud of a countries acheivements.. makes you feel like a real man doing that!
Yeah really impressive sight seeing these "real men" being totally disrespectful to their hosts.

You would like it, I take it, if a group of Argentine men starting singing about the sinking of HMS Sheffield or Coventry of the burning of the Sir Galahad on British soil? Why not, they would feel like real men.

And this "RAF from England shot them down" - would that include the Scots, Welsh, Irish, Canadian, Australian, New Zealand, Dutch and Polish airmen that made up a significant percentage of the RAF.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (C C Csiders @ Sep. 01 2006,10:23)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ Sep. 01 2006,10:01)]
[b said:
Yeah really impressive sight seeing these "real men" being totally disrespectful to their hosts.

You would like it, I take it, if a group of Argentine men starting singing about the sinking of HMS Sheffield or Coventry of the burning of the Sir Galahad on British soil? Why not, they would feel like real men.

And this "RAF from England shot them down" - would that include the Scots, Welsh, Irish, Canadian, Australian, New Zealand, Dutch and Polish airmen that made up a significant percentage of the RAF.
reel reel reel..

hang on.. i've caught soemthing... whoooaaaaaaaaa

ps: if any argies sang that, i'm sure it would be met with a response like last november!

there were 10 argie bombers in the air

and the fleet air arm from england shot 1 down..

blah blah

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ Sep. 01 2006,09:59)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jonny_Stokes @ Sep. 01 2006,09:32)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Artful Shrimper @ Aug. 31 2006,22:17)]PS... I'd bomb the living daylights out of anything ending in 'stan. The flotsom and jetsum of mankind.
Or else..... for the memory of my grandad...turkey !  SCUM.
Does that include Londonistan?

This thread should be on the Millwall board, shouldn't it?  
Oo.gif
east londonstan you mean.. or south londonstan?  
rock.gif
Nah, what I meant was, if you check the Millwall boards they tend to be full of "nuke the Muslims", and "I saw a ****** do this on a bus" and "send all immigrants back on their banana boat" type of stuff. Makes me proud to be a London(istan)er, those Bermondsey boys.
down.gif

You are all too full of hate.

Everyone needs to hold hands and sing 'we are the world'

Having said that I agree 100% with everything ccsiders said.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Aug. 31 2006,18:17)]I have to say France is the most despised place. I cannot stand French men, typically arrogant and can't speak English very well
Glad to see The Netherlands has not popped up anywhere on this thread!! (Might do after this post though!)

I always find it rather amusing when English people call another nation's residents arrogant.  English people are without a doubt some of the the most arrogant people in the world.  95% are so far behind times of the 21st Century thinking it is unbelievable.

England is just an overpriced joke. Offering nothing to the world, and just take take take.  When you actually take a step away, an English persons expectations from life are actually quite shocking.

The attitude of English tourists in The Netherlands is truly awful and before moving here I had never really realised this to the full extent.  When English people visit The Netherlands (Amsterdam being the main attraction), they are nothing but,  well mindless yobs.  Personally, if I was the PM of The Netherlands one of the first rulings would be to ban English louts from coming here.  Disrespectful, careless, rude, awful attitude, are all just a small fraction of the words I could think of when it comes to a typical young male English tourist.(Or pretty much everywhere I would assume too!)

Questioning all of that though, it is still 'home', but a home I am often not proud of when I meet new people.  And I am sure in a couple of years England will be my proper home again, but I would never put money on it. I believe England has a very large percentage of "narrow minded" people though who think England is the greatest place in the world, well sadly they are very mistaken.  

I think most of the exiles on this board would agree with me that until you actually leave and experience a new culture then you do not realise the full extent of the sad state of the English social behaviour!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Einstein @ Sep. 01 2006,13:54)]I believe England has a very large percentage of "narrow minded" people though who think England is the greatest place in the world, well sadly they are very mistaken.  
Ironically I would say that London is amongst the very best cities in the world. But London's strength has always been its diverse influences from its rich mix of immigrants.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Hong Kong Blue @ Sep. 01 2006,14:07)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Einstein @ Sep. 01 2006,13:54)]I believe England has a very large percentage of "narrow minded" people though who think England is the greatest place in the world, well sadly they are very mistaken.  
Ironically I would say that London is amongst the very best cities in the world. But London's strength has always been its diverse influences from its rich mix of immigrants.
Nail. Head.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Einstein @ Sep. 01 2006,13:54)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Aug. 31 2006,18:17)]I have to say France is the most despised place. I cannot stand French men, typically arrogant and can't speak English very well
Glad to see The Netherlands has not popped up anywhere on this thread!!  (Might do after this post though!)

I always find it rather amusing when English people call another nation's residents arrogant.  English people are without a doubt some of the the most arrogant people in the world.  95% are so far behind times of the 21st Century thinking it is unbelievable.

England is just an overpriced joke. Offering nothing to the world, and just take take take.  When you actually take a step away, an English persons expectations from life are actually quite shocking.

The attitude of English tourists in The Netherlands is truly awful and before moving here I had never really realised this to the full extent.  When English people visit The Netherlands (Amsterdam being the main attraction), they are nothing but,  well mindless yobs.  Personally, if I was the PM of The Netherlands one of the first rulings would be to ban English louts from coming here.  Disrespectful, careless, rude, awful attitude, are all just a small fraction of the words I could think of when it comes to a typical young male English tourist.(Or pretty much everywhere I would assume too!)

Questioning all of that though, it is still 'home', but a home I am often not proud of when I meet new people.  And I am sure in a couple of years England will be my proper home again, but I would never put money on it.   I believe England has a very large percentage of "narrow minded" people though who think England is the greatest place in the world, well sadly they are very mistaken.  

I think most of the exiles on this board would agree with me that until you actually leave and experience a new culture then you do not realise the full extent of the sad state of the English social behaviour!
if you don't like it..

simply p1ss off!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ Sep. 01 2006,14:14)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Einstein @ Sep. 01 2006,13:54)]
[b said:
Glad to see The Netherlands has not popped up anywhere on this thread!!  (Might do after this post though!)

Questioning all of that though, it is still 'home', but a home I am often not proud of when I meet new people.  And I am sure in a couple of years England will be my proper home again, but I would never put money on it.   I believe England has a very large percentage of "narrow minded" people though who think England is the greatest place in the world, well sadly they are very mistaken.  

if you don't like it..

simply p1ss off!
Exactly what I have done thanks!

And as I said, you have just summed up exactly what I am talking about... Thank you for backing up my own post!

And, to borrow Einstein's template, a view from Spain:

The attitude of English tourists in SPAIN is truly awful and before moving here I had never really realised this to the full extent. When English people visit SPAIN (the Costa's being the main attraction), they are nothing but, well mindless yobs. Personally, if I was the PM of SPAIN one of the first rulings would be to ban English louts from coming here. Disrespectful, careless, rude, awful attitude, are all just a small fraction of the words I could think of when it comes to a typical young male English tourist.(Or pretty much everywhere I would assume too!)

Einstein is bang on when it comes to experience OUTSIDE of the English xenophobic circle. (Maybe it's a size thing? England is, after all, a very small country in a very big world.) It was not until I moved to Spain almost three years ago that I realised that the social skills of the average Englishman are probably the lowest of all nations (apart from, perhaps, Germans). The vast majority of English holidaymakers show absolute contempt for the country that are visiting, so much so in recent years that even the English ex-pats are siding with the locals to rid us of this blight on the Spanish Costa's. Most English youngsters (and a fair proportion of the so-called "mature" generation) can't interact with other nationalities without breaking into "God Save The Queen" and abusing the culture and customs of their hosts. And it's getting worse, not better. I left the UK because I was fed up at what the country of my birth was becoming; a dirty, violent and lawless nation with no respect. And if at any time I wonder if I'd made the right decision, I wander down to our small seafront on a Saturday night in the height of summer and experience the English in action - then I know I've made the right decision and head off to the nearest local bar to drink and chat with people who have respect as another mindless chant of "No Surrender" trickles into the dark of night.

I don't care if the likes of CS J tell me to "f%&k off" for that only strengthens my case against ever returning to the UK in the future. If they still find their own little bit of happiness in the UK in the 21st Century then I am pleased for them, I genuinely am. But it's no longer for me ...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (C C Csiders @ Aug. 31 2006,16:12)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (perth shrimper @ Aug. 31 2006,15:51)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (hexagon_sun @ Aug. 31 2006,15:38)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (C C Csiders @ Aug. 31 2006,15:30)]Australia.
Seconded (apologies to Perth Shrimper). All other countries mentioned so far have a redeeming feature for me, Australia has none. The only good thing it's produced is Nick Cave and even he doesn't live there anymore.
biggrin.gif

I'll consider my reply whilst sitting on an uncrowded beach in 9 months of the year 90 degree heat, sipping affordable beer, watching TV without needing a license, considering my 55p a litre petrol consumption, never being in a traffic jam, never needing to lock my front door,  thinking about this open relaxed and happy country which locks up all immigrants who dare go near it.
wow.gif
I'll expand upon my reasoning for despising Australia:

1. The fact that Australians go on ad nauseaum about how wonderful the country is, the weather, the cost of living, the land of opportunity etc. But, if it is so great why are there so many of them living and working here. If it is so great, pi$$ off back there you scruffy, screechy voiced, pain in the ar$e (not you Perth Shrimper)

2. Quite frankly, the gruesome creatures found therein: deadly funnel-web spiders, crocodiles, deadly snakes, box jelly-fish etc. surely mean the places was never, ever intended for habitation

3. The arrogance in victory, and complete lack of grace in defeat

4. Lleyton Hewitt

5. The fact that the intonantion of the Australian accent (Australian inflection) has infested the young of this country

6. It's not quite their fault, but "I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here"

7. English people with relatives there or who have been there banging on about "Oz". Fcuking call it Australia you tw@ts

8. The ugly, curly-haired to$$er, with a face like he had run in to the back of a 60lb mallet, that played Henry Ramsey in Neighbours

9. The swept under the carpet human rights record of the country. It is frankly appalling. More Aboriginal people died in custody in the police cells of Australia during the course of apartheid than black people died in police custody in South Africa

10. The fact that women mistake the words "Australian male" for "heartthrob"
That is a classic mate, had me in stitches and better than that its true, i lived there for over a year and hated the gobsh!te t%$$&rs with a passion.

I know alot of people slag off the Germans but i actually quite like them in a funny sort of way. They are not actually rude its just their culture to be blunt and straight forward, if you buy anything German made it will rarely go wrong and they are a pleasure to do business with because they do things right and dont cut corners.

Australians are the biggest load of tw&ts i have ever met in my life (see above), unlike their neighbours from New Zealand who are quality in every way (a bit tight though).

The worst for me are Italians, always moaning, have no respext for women at all and will eyeball a girl on a manss shoulder without a care in the world and they are bloody ignorant at the same time.

Same goes for Isralies, i have travlled loads and they simly dont mix and are rude as hell.

The French are the French and always will be, dont really bother me but are not to keen either.

i think turkey is the worst followed closely by any east european country because if your english team has a match over there and you win your lucky to get home in one peice

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Xàbia Shrimper @ Sep. 01 2006,10:58)]The USA - the biggest threat to world peace in our time ...
At last! USA all the way.

In 2005 I visited Canada on 5 seperate occasions. On two of those occasions I slipped over the border into Michegan for a few days and I have got to say I have never met such an unwelcoming bunch of plebs in my life.

That and the fact as Mike said, Bush and his neo-con, Zionist hawks that run that country are by far the biggest threat to peace in a number of countries than any terrorist organisation.

And....the fact they are all so ignorant of anything else that happens in the world unless God forbid it actually happens to encroach or impede on their daily lives.

Also spent 3 months living in rural Mississippi in 2001 and they truly were some of the most scary fekkin redneck hillbillies you could imagine and possibly THE most dence and backwad people I have ever met.

And yes, one of those hillbillies is coming to stay in two weeks time so you may get the chance to judge for yourself in The Spread or away at West Brom.......just don't print this off n grass me up or I'm in deep poo poo
down.gif

Back