• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

oooooohh :hilarious:

1) SUFC will finish in a comfortable mid table position
2) Alan McCormack will, as he has promised, sing along to a rendition of 'The Fields of Athenry' with us in the South Upper when he should be in the box for a corner...this subsequently gets him substituted by a furious Tilly - while in an act of solidarity for his Irish friend, Stevie Hammell walks off the pitch during said corner, and calls Brushy and Deano c***s while giving the two fingers in the process. Both are loaned out to Limerick 37 FC as a result
3) Dean Morgan scores 30 goals for Leeds after his loan spell ended with Southend, and earns a move to Liverpool to partner Torres in the summer transfer window
4) True Blue will finally get his way with Steph, and go for a delightful steak meal. This does not result in him throwing an ashtray, and they subsequently become the 1st SZ wedding, ever(?)
5) Melissa Theuriau leaves French comedian husband Jamal DeBouzze: for whatever member of SZ can eat 10 big macs in an hour
6) S_S finally gets the opportunity to wine and dine Andrea Corr - both are seen canoodling in a box at Roots Hall
7) Wiggy praises Steve Collis - Flahavan gets jealous and hands in a transfer request

Sad to see none of my 2008 predictions have come true so far... :D

2) Alan McCormack will, as he has promised, sing along to a rendition of 'The Fields of Athenry' with us in the South Upper when he should be in the box for a corner...this subsequently gets him substituted by a furious Tilly - while in an act of solidarity for his Irish friend, Stevie Hammell walks off the pitch during said corner, and calls Brushy and Deano c***s while giving the two fingers in the process. Both are loaned out to Limerick 37 FC as a result

Sad to see none of my 2008 predictions have come true so far... :D

To be fair to you, number (2) was always going to be a long shot...

Right, here we go again and i'm still looking for my first perfect prediction from the tournament......

Spain 0-1 Italy aet

Back