• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Your ultimate threesome partners.

DTS

The Business
If you could have any two women in the world as part of a threesome who would it be? And for the fence sitters amongst you I am not allowing wives,husbands etc.

Personally I would go for Jessica Simpson and Saskia from Big Brother years ago (Not that I liked the show just her).

I think its the perfect combo of double big charlies and a blonde/brunette mix.

Dawn Swan from Eastenders can be on stand-by incase one of the other two cant make it.

Your thoughts please.

ps - If you would rather have a male/female threesome that too is your call.

I think the ultimate should be and i assumed this arrogantly on the part of myself and many a man or woman

Angalina Jolie and Salma Hayek , for the ladies or those with wider tastes add a Depp or maybe a Hugh Jackman or Clooney for personal taste ;)
(Mind you Nigella Lawson now i come to think of it propably crosses other to many a man and womans taste as well )

I think the ultimate should be and i assumed this arrogantly on the part of myself and many a man or woman

Angalina Jolie and Salma Hayek , for the ladies or those with wider tastes add a Depp or maybe a Hugh Jackman or Clooney for personal taste ;)
(Mind you Nigella Lawson now i come to think of it propably crosses other to many a man and womans taste as well )

Not for the first time you have lost me.

Are you not including yourself in your ultimate threesome?

Just to make it quite clear I am nuts in guts in my one.....

Morning Chaps!

I'll go for Rachel Riley and Halle Berry.

I'd make them both sore, then lay back and watch some fine salt n' pepper action.
And now I'm off to rub one out...

Kind Regards

Rosie Jones & Megan Fox

rosie_jones.jpg

megan_fox300a.jpg

Gemma Atkinson on stand by.

Last edited:
megan fox & georgie thompson

hours of fun and i'll also be able to keep up with all the football news :cool:

Shrimpersarmy's sister and Yorkshire Bambi's sister.

Einstein's sister is first reserve.

Rachel Stevens and Cheryl Cole.

I'd have Megan Fox handing out refreshments.

Rachel Stevens and Cheryl Cole.

I'd have Megan Fox handing out refreshments.

Ashley Cole cheated on Cheryl with a pug ugly hairdresser who he'd thrown up on moments before.

Says alot for Cheryl's ability between the sheets, which is suprising considering she's a northerner.....

Ashley Cole cheated on Cheryl with a pug ugly hairdresser who he'd thrown up on moments before.

Says alot for Cheryl's ability between the sheets, which is suprising considering she's a northerner.....

In that case, I will be just as disappointed in her performance as she will be in mine.

Anyways, I'll be finished sharpish so will sit back, relax and watch the fun with Megan Fox getting me beers and curry.

Back