• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Zone Suggestions

That Irish Shrimper... he knows a good thing when he sees it!
I was referring to the ones at the game, but im sure he knows a good thing anyway.

Rep Descriptions

As we all know, those with rep scores over 100 are all described as 'divine like Chrissy Powell'. Now that some posters have reached the dizzy heights of 300+, can I suggest some new descriptions for the high rollers:

150+ gorgeous like Phil Gridelet
200+ murderous like Mark Bentley
250+ as dependable as Paul Sansome
300+ phenomenal like Simon Royce
350+ outtrageously prolific like Harold Halse
400+ record setting like Roy Hollis

Just an idea.

What about being able to post youtube videos on the forum instead of posting the link? I have seen it before on a vB board where you can just post the video and then it saves people having to open another window?

howabout paying me for the amount of time i spend on here? :whistling:

If you can send me details of your bank account, I know a Prince in Nigeria who is willing to offload some funds. Sounds legit and it would make things simpler if he could just pass the money across to you?

As we all know, those with rep scores over 100 are all described as 'divine like Chrissy Powell'. Now that some posters have reached the dizzy heights of 300+, can I suggest some new descriptions for the high rollers:

150+ gorgeous like Phil Gridelet
200+ murderous like Mark Bentley
250+ as dependable as Paul Sansome
300+ phenomenal like Simon Royce
350+ outtrageously prolific like Harold Halse
400+ record setting like Roy Hollis

Just an idea.

Some good suggestions although I resent the blasphemy that suggests there's a higher accolade than being Divine like Chrissy Powell...

Watch this space.

Some good suggestions although I resent the blasphemy that suggests there's a higher accolade than being Divine like Chrissy Powell...

Watch this space.

Good shout, perhaps Sir Chrissy should remain at the top with the others shunted downwards accordingly. And I would understand if Mr Gridelet didn't quite make the cut........

Good shout, perhaps Sir Chrissy should remain at the top with the others shunted downwards accordingly. And I would understand if Mr Gridelet didn't quite make the cut........

In order to stop The Dale Gribble Bluegrass Experience padding his postcount to ensure he gets to 200 before he's compared to Phil Gridelet, I suggest that Grids would be the perfect player to represent 200-500 posts.

Last edited:
I know you can turn images on/off from the user CP, but is there a way whereby images would have to be 'revealed' as a default option- i.e. you'd see an icon and you could click it if you wanted to see the image? There's an increasing amount of image content on SZ- some of which is great, but some of which just clutters up threads if you're not interested/don't find it funny. This might be a good middle ground to let individual users pick which images they wanted to see.

Is anyone else getting SZ in Darryl font?

Like our former keeper its crap, and I'd prefer a bigger version.

Back