• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sufclee

Coach
Only passing on what i heard tonight, a chap i know was told a couple of days ago by a certain ex manager that there has been a problem again with the players wages.

Would make sense with the recent performances, the Tara Brady incident and the sudden need for season ticket money....

Like i say :winking: just what i heard.

Sorry but I don't believe it. Ron, himself, said he is putting £100,000 per month.

If Ron said he is putting in 100K a year it must be true after all he has never lied to us before!!

NO. I can't see this.
So we get 3 /4 players in January and stop paying them in Febuary. Not even Ron would do that.

Martin out
Sturrock out

Brady and Tilly in.

In my wildest dreams. Would rather see a team attempt to play passing football than what was displayed tonight, simply pathetic. Before the Tilly bashers dare to start please name a poorer performance under Tilson at home in league 2 than our last 2 at the Hall???

this sort of thread really does my head in. where is the evidence of this. it just serves to stir everyone up at a time when we all need to get behind the club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back