• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Would you go in the North Bank?

• I'm a season card holder and would transfer now and then

Votes: 23 17.6%
  • I'm a season card holder and would transfer permanently

Votes: 26 19.8%
  • I'm not a season card holder, I would pay full matchday price

Votes: 64 48.9%
  • I'm not a season card holder, I would not pay full matchday price, but would pay a reduced price

Votes: 18 13.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I really think that somebody should get in touch with Dave Jobson because people don't actually have the time to go and change seats and collect tickets.

There was nothing wrong with letting people walk through in on Monday night. I highly advise that this is what is allowed to happen on Saturday. I have changed mine and my old man's tickets over. However in the ticket office when asked how many people have transfered the following answer was given 'Well, a few'.

It must be packed out, otherwise having it open is pointless.

Anyone know if we can switch our ST seats from the family stand to the north without incurring extra cost?

Also, how does it work - do we get issued a paper ticker or does it all just happen electronically and our STs are just authorised for a different set of turnstiles?

Anyone know if we can switch our ST seats from the family stand to the north without incurring extra cost?

Also, how does it work - do we get issued a paper ticker or does it all just happen electronically and our STs are just authorised for a different set of turnstiles?

No cost to any Season Card holder and you will be issued with a paper ticket.

Get transferring Seaso's.

Serious question to the backers of this .. only 106 posters have voted they want to go in the North Bank on Saturday, yet the thread has attracted over 220 posts, mostly in support .. is it a case of people supporting the principal but not actually backing it ??

In hindsight perhaps the poll should've offered alternative options such as "good idea but not for me" or even "bad idea" ??

Serious question to the backers of this .. only 106 posters have voted they want to go in the North Bank on Saturday, yet the thread has attracted over 220 posts, mostly in support .. is it a case of people supporting the principal but not actually backing it ??

In hindsight perhaps the poll should've offered alternative options such as "good idea but not for me" or even "bad idea" ??

Not really. No offence, but I want to know how many are actually up for going in there. Not how many like the idea but will sit elsewhere!

None taken Fishy and of course its irrelevent, just didn't want you to be ****ing in the wind is all .. you know how apathetic our lot are

I dont think this saturday will have a great response due to it being late notice to sort out season card changes etc and being full price not £5 to go into the north bank. If the club announce that this was a permanant thing then people would swap season cards in permanently into the north bank for the rest of the season

I dont think this saturday will have a great response due to it being late notice to sort out season card changes etc and being full price not £5 to go into the north bank. If the club announce that this was a permanant thing then people would swap season cards in permanently into the north bank for the rest of the season

I would certainly swap if it were on offer, especially to avoid being scooped up by all the corpses in the West Family stand who surround me, or those who literally spend the entire match offering nonsensical opinions or abuse. North for me please !

Think you'll find most fans will attempt to walk over on the day which is probably what happened vs Crawley.

The biggest problem is the ticket price, i imagine the £5 offer helped bring out more fans than normal.

We will fill a block for sure just with us loyal fans but another 1/2 I'm not sure?

Anyway, us guys in there making a good amount of noise will be fine :)

Id be more than happy to turn up on the day and just walk through to the north bank with my season ticket. Yer i might sound lazy, but i dont want to be ringing the ticket office to get another ticket, which ill have to que up for on saturday!! Thats why i bought a season ticket in the first place to avoid getting a ticket every game. If it was a permanent thing, id snap it up straight away!!

The club must let people walk round on the day, if they don't I can see it being a big problem

Back