• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

southend4ever

I used to play a little.
Is anyone signed up to a service to receive tips?

I have been on board with this for a week and a half and I have been making 2-3 bets per day in leagues all over the World at all different times of day.

This is currently proving to be very profitable. It is the first time I have been betting on such heavy favourites but it is working a treat so far.

Just wondered other people's experiences of this? I have been sticking to the recommendation and size of stake and it is paying dividends but appreciate betting success very much comes in peaks and troughs. Interested to hear experiences.

For the guys that work in the industry perhaps you have comments on this and how similar bets come in and yet aren't a case of match fixing. To make this profitable it is definitely worth getting on board early doors before the online odds change.

Are you able to give us how much profit you've made, and how many bets you've made? How much is it to take part in the service?

basically - let's have some stats.

Be honest mate,I love abet but wouldnot touch expert tipsters with a barge pole

I think logic states if they are so good,why are they willing to share infomation with someone they donot know,when they could cream it all themselves

Good luck on winning,but be prepared for a bigger lost sooner rather than later

Be honest mate,I love abet but wouldnot touch expert tipsters with a barge pole

I think logic states if they are so good,why are they willing to share infomation with someone they donot know,when they could cream it all themselves

Good luck on winning,but be prepared for a bigger lost sooner rather than later

I agree and I said the exact same thing to my colleague who introduced me.

The reason that they are sharing is because they charge to share. They are not staking fortunes themselves and are betting within their means. My sense is that it is a young pair on a new business adventure. Either they are students and have the time to research all the markets or they are trying to make a living from being tipsters. By sharing the tips and having people sign up they are getting the security whilst they do not have bucket loads to fall back on. All tips come with a right up explaining their selections. There are normally 2-3 tips per day. The max is a £25 bet then there is normally a £15 and a £10 bet. All return in the region of £70-£120. Nothing groundbreaking. The tips won't make you a millionaire but they are generating profit. They have turned a profit for the last 6 months. They have turned one 4 figure profit, one 2 figure profit and four 3 figure profits. The bets are well designed accumulators.

I agree and I said the exact same thing to my colleague who introduced me.

The reason that they are sharing is because they charge to share. They are not staking fortunes themselves and are betting within their means. My sense is that it is a young pair on a new business adventure. Either they are students and have the time to research all the markets or they are trying to make a living from being tipsters. By sharing the tips and having people sign up they are getting the security whilst they do not have bucket loads to fall back on. All tips come with a right up explaining their selections. There are normally 2-3 tips per day. The max is a £25 bet then there is normally a £15 and a £10 bet. All return in the region of £70-£120. Nothing groundbreaking. The tips won't make you a millionaire but they are generating profit. They have turned a profit for the last 6 months. They have turned one 4 figure profit, one 2 figure profit and four 3 figure profits. The bets are well designed accumulators.

Thats positive,now how many loses have been on a daily basis.
I have owned horses (Small shares) and dogs and believe me the only person who makes money is the book maker, why do you think there are so many on the high street and online giving free bets

Good luck to you and let us know at end of year honestly how much you are up

This is currently proving to be very profitable. It is the first time I have been betting on such heavy favourites but it is working a treat so far.

This line concerns me. Do they only tip up heavy favourites?

Also do they have any 'no bet' days?

This line concerns me. Do they only tip up heavy favourites?

Also do they have any 'no bet' days?

No. A typical bet will involve a team to win, a game with both teams to score and/or a fixture with over 2.5 goals.
The team to win is normally between 4/9 and 10/11. The both teams to score is normally between 8/13 and 4/5. Over 2.5 goals I can't think off the top of my head.

There are tips for every day of the week. The majority of betting is in the goals market rather than a team to win.

A write up is usually provided for fixtures regardless of location.

Tonight there are a couple of bets for the JPT. A two fold and a treble. Typically in cup competitions they release their bets once the team news is announed at 7.15pm but they have put the teams out there early. I'm worried but they don't seem to have any concerns and being worried in the past few weeks hasn't stopped the $$$ coming in.

I'm sceptical too but am monitoring it and they conduct themselves very well and consistently release the tips late morning. Going well so far.

Thats positive,now how many loses have been on a daily basis.
I have owned horses (Small shares) and dogs and believe me the only person who makes money is the book maker, why do you think there are so many on the high street and online giving free bets

Good luck to you and let us know at end of year honestly how much you are up

I can run a weekly chart if you like?

Never gone for paid tipsters but I have started following a few guys on a website called http://www.welovebetting.co.uk/

Mark who does the European stuff and Willie who covers Scotland are really good; both six winning tips out of eight (I think) this season, generally around the evens mark or slightly shorter.

Their 'edge' (such as it is) comes from a fair bit of hard work. For example, Mark's remit is to look across the whole of Europe for a bet so rather than go for what might seem obvious he dies a lot of digging. Hence last weekend's bet was a rather obscure but winning under 2.5 goals in the Catania v Genoa match.

Never gone for paid tipsters but I have started following a few guys on a website called http://www.welovebetting.co.uk/

Mark who does the European stuff and Willie who covers Scotland are really good; both six winning tips out of eight (I think) this season, generally around the evens mark or slightly shorter.

Their 'edge' (such as it is) comes from a fair bit of hard work. For example, Mark's remit is to look across the whole of Europe for a bet so rather than go for what might seem obvious he dies a lot of digging. Hence last weekend's bet was a rather obscure but winning under 2.5 goals in the Catania v Genoa match.

A lot of betting does seem to be based on statistics, which I love, but sadly can't put in the time to do research into these.

As for that match, Genoa had scored 5 in 6 and Catania 4 in 6 before that game so a low scoring match seems likely, but like I said above you'd only know that if you had the time to do proper research.

A lot of betting does seem to be based on statistics, which I love, but sadly can't put in the time to do research into these.

As for that match, Genoa had scored 5 in 6 and Catania 4 in 6 before that game so a low scoring match seems likely, but like I said above you'd only know that if you had the time to do proper research.

Absolutely. On the short video clips on that site, they rationalise their selections and that made perfect sense so I go involved. Alas Willie Duncan's Scottish tip failed for only the second time, so it was a losing weekend.

I'll stick with these boys though, they're doing some good stuff (albeit they also tipped up Southend for relegation!)

I follow these boys on Twitter but don't enjoy their setup of filming videos for the tips. I'd much rather read their opinions than watch a 3 minute video for each bet.

I follow these boys on Twitter but don't enjoy their setup of filming videos for the tips. I'd much rather read their opinions than watch a 3 minute video for each bet.

I don't mind the videos. Tend to listen while I'm working rather than actually watch them, mind. The Polish football guy (Chris) used to work for me, such an enthusiastic bloke!

I think the key with the clips is that they are short. Which they rarely are in the case of Alan Alger for the non-league ones. Not had any really juicy wins from him yet, hit the bar a couple of times though.

Exactly this with the guys I follow. I have been betting on Icelandic, Norwegian, Brazilian, Irish etc etc. A lot of hard work involved - I would guess they dedicate all their time but I don't know their background.

Still like to see some stats s4e.

How much does the service cost (e.g. per month)

How many bets you make per month (inflated if you've only been betting a couple of weeks).
How much you've staked and how much you've made.

You should be doing these stats anyway if you're viewing this as a serious money-making system.

Still like to see some stats s4e.

How much does the service cost (e.g. per month)

How many bets you make per month (inflated if you've only been betting a couple of weeks).
How much you've staked and how much you've made.

You should be doing these stats anyway if you're viewing this as a serious money-making system.

Why am I providing you with stats? I was here to ask people's opinions of this type of service not to offer opinion on the service I am using? Sorry - but I won't be sharing monetary stats with you other than to say I am in profit. You have read that there are 2-3 tips per day.

So some generic stats are :

60-90 bets per month.
Staking between £10 and £25 per tip. Across daily tips you may put a suggested £5 on the full house bet (both tips to win)
I'd say you are staking £250-£300 per week, placing around 15-20 bets needing 3 of those to come in to get your money back.

Convert your actual stakes into a points system (e.g. 1 point = £10) and then you can share success or otherwise without divulging into the financials.

Alternatively, a % return will suffice.

Why am I providing you with stats? I was here to ask people's opinions of this type of service not to offer opinion on the service I am using? Sorry - but I won't be sharing monetary stats with you other than to say I am in profit. You have read that there are 2-3 tips per day.

60-90 bets per month.
Staking between £10 and £25 per tip. Across daily tips you may put a suggested £5 on the full house bet (both tips to win)
I'd say you are staking £250-£300 per week, placing around 15-20 bets needing 3 of those to come in to get your money back.

How big are the accumulators?

60-90 bets per month.

My opinion is that with all of these 'quality tipping service mmaaaaann' they're stuck behind a paywall and basically seems like a scam. I can believe that with a huge amount of work you can find some value in some random markets which may well pay out a small % in the long run, but a lot of mates are into this and they definitely aren't up when you do a bit of digging.

I don't see why it would harm you to post some stats. Like Museshrimper says, convert it into a % return if you want.

Convert your actual stakes into a points system (e.g. 1 point = £10) and then you can share success or otherwise without divulging into the financials.

Alternatively, a % return will suffice.

Ok then. 8.17% in 2013.

I know you weren't asking me, but I couldn't resist; I've had a good year :smile:

Back