• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Challenge yourself **Migrant death - contains disturbing picture**

The Romans didn't build a great empire by organising meetings. They did it by killing anyone who got in their way.

Think your being to harsh. The ones that came to Britain were really economic migrants, fleeing a war torn Europe. Something that right wing fascist Boudica should have considered before leaping on her chariot.

Think your being to harsh. The ones that came to Britain were really economic migrants, fleeing a war torn Europe. Something that right wing fascist Boudica should have considered before leaping on her chariot.

If anything, I'm being generous about them. They weren't economic migrants, they always remained Roman citizens and their sole aim was to generate wealth for the Emperor, the senate and Rome. Civilisation as we know it was for the benefit of the Romans and those that embraced the Roman culture. Other less friendly natives could sod off. As for Boudica, she got hers in the end as did the lions share of the Iceni.

If anything, I'm being generous about them. They weren't economic migrants, they always remained Roman citizens and their sole aim was to generate wealth for the Emperor, the senate and Rome. Civilisation as we know it was for the benefit of the Romans and those that embraced the Roman culture. Other less friendly natives could sod off. As for Boudica, she got hers in the end as did the lions share of the Iceni.

If you replace the word Romans with the word wealthy, then it would appear that the world hasn't really changed much.

http://www.spiegel.de/international...em-stretches-to-breaking-point-a-1052546.html

Articles in DW and Speigel describe how services and shelter are already coming under pressure from the sheer numbers of people coming - many of the refugee children have PTSD.

The applications process is backed up in hundreds of thousands already' and services for refugees are grinding to a halt.

http://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/spiegel-cover-story-the-new-germany-a-1050406.html

Attacks on refugee hostels in Germany have reached a shocking level this year. By July 6th there were fully 199 of them, and the attacks have shown no signs of stopping, in Eastern Germany Merkel has been accused of being a traitor to her people.

Number 3

Third bloke has been identified as being a soldier,who for is still unclear !

One of my recent posts on FB........

Here's my prediction concerning the current refugee/migrant crisis
In five years time you won't recognize the United Kingdom and Europe as the places they are now. The places each and every one of us like to call home. The places we like to feel safe and secure in. The places with their own identity, cultures and heritage.
All these things and more will have slowly been eroded and subjugated and replaced by an overwhelming feeling of betrayal and a feeling of being let down by the very people we voted into power.
What you'll see in it's place is a segregated, frightened and angry populace disillusioned and angry at the way in which their way of life and cultural values have been held to ransom by the political elite because they were too afraid to do what was right in the first place ten years previous. You'll see a widespread and frightening rise in the fascist right movements and political parties already gaining ground in many countries throughout Europe. With that rise will come violence and unrest not seen on home soil for a generation or more. Violence and unrest that could be seen coming a mile off for many many months.
You'll see that multiculturalism and integration on the scale that has been forced on each sovereign nation has failed, and failed miserably.
I could go on and on but you get my drift don't you. Let's revisit this in 5 years time shall we and let's all prey that I'm the one that's been so hopelessly wrong. Somehow I doubt it though.

Immigration has been hitting us for years already and we have already taken in far more immigrants from the EU than we will from the migrant crisis. This year we will take in 300,000 immigramants legally which is ten times more than we will take from this crisis in the next 5 years.

So why hasnt what you forsee already happened?

Not saying I like the amount we let in the country and think our EU immigration policy is wrong, but Im not sure your doomsbook scenario is particularly justified.

Even if we never accepted a Syrian refuge I dont see how that changes whats already happened and will continue to do so legally.

So the dim witted Germans appear to have thrown in the towel early doors,leaving Europe in a mess !

Leaders eh who really needs them.

So the dim witted Germans appear to have thrown in the towel early doors,leaving Europe in a mess !

Leaders eh who really needs them.

I think you'll find we all do, otherwise who would run the countries that make up Europe? President Mrs Blue - Has a certain ring about it, with all the border guards now young and hungry, tooled up, and all major motorways re-lined up to allow for 4-4-2 traffic lanes. Closely followed by all duty being scrapped on booze and fags.

I think you'll find we all do, otherwise who would run the countries that make up Europe? President Mrs Blue - Has a certain ring about it, with all the border guards now young and hungry, tooled up, and all major motorways re-lined up to allow for 4-4-2 traffic lanes. Closely followed by all duty being scrapped on booze and fags.

Sounds decent !

Meanwhile the illegal migrants are now throwing rocks at the Hungarian police who responded with tear gas and water cannon.

The most shocking thing to me is how biased the media are toward the migrants.They are illegal trying to enter a country illegally.

Mad world !

Sounds decent !

Meanwhile the illegal migrants are now throwing rocks at the Hungarian police who responded with tear gas and water cannon.

The most shocking thing to me is how biased the media are toward the migrants.They are illegal trying to enter a country illegally.

Mad world !

There was also small scale rioting in Sweden as well last night, after migrants realised that they don't get free social housing immediately and would be sharing accommodation with other migrants.

This reported in the Swedish national press.

There was also small scale rioting in Sweden as well last night, after migrants realised that they don't get free social housing immediately and would be sharing accommodation with other migrants.

This reported in the Swedish national press.

IS flags have been spotted hanging from flats in Germany !

IS flags have been spotted hanging from flats in Germany !

We should dispatch Labours Emily Thornberry post haste to see what she makes of all this flags from windows nonsense.

Meanwhile Mrs B I am promoting you with immediate effect, as SZ's ambassador for foreign affairs

We should dispatch Labours Emily Thornberry post haste to see what she makes of all this flags from windows nonsense.

Meanwhile Mrs B I am promoting you with immediate effect, as SZ's ambassador for foreign affairs

Not that I am a member of your party Callan, but I agree with your decision and suggest that the SZ ambassador for Foreign Affairs be afforded an immediate posting to Hungary to assess the situation first hand.

Back