• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Many issues and questions surrounding 9/11.

Where was the plane that crashed into the Pentagon? No plane debris whatsoever from the incident. Twin towers were built to withstand a plane crash but crumbled in the same way a building does when detonated at multiple points.

The US were itching to get into a war and the 9/11 incident was just the ticket.

The US have been covering up things since forever. Area 51,Majestic 7 to name but two, not terrorist related but cover ups all the same.

I wouldn't be surprised of anything the US do to be honest

Look up a Norman Mineta for the Pentagon on 9/11 and Emad Salem, he was the CIA's 'inside' man for 1993 WTC bombing. Then ask yourself why have we never seen these 2 people interviewed in the US or British media.

Look up a Norman Mineta for the Pentagon on 9/11 and Emad Salem, he was the CIA's 'inside' man for 1993 WTC bombing. Then ask yourself why have we never seen these 2 people interviewed in the US or British media.

I raise you the story of Tmothy Mcveigh.

The Oklahoma bomber who was "executed" for his crime.

The errors in this case are putting mildly insane......the court were not interested in any evidence ,including a Ryder rental van which was photographed from the air inside an army base covered by screens...the army now rent vans?

Many believe this event was the pre curser for 9/11.......conspirancy theorists eh!

Back to Cailais !

Media reports the migrants are returning to the camp,numbers suggest 500 are hiding in whatever,really!

Shall we assume the French police has seen the news here?..will the police have their night vision cameras so they can re arrest the migrants,will the jungle camp be allowed to grow.

Fimally where are the children,where did they go,why have the luvvies stopped whining,where is Jude Law?

The game continues.

Last time I saw him was at the cinema playing Thorton Wilder in the film Genius.He was very good too.:winking:

Last time I saw him was at the cinema playing Thorton Wilder in the film Genius.He was very good too.:winking:

What goes through these "luvvies" minds...Jude went walkabout through the jungle,what was he going to do,feed them,home them or give them wads of cash ?

Actors describing their latest role always amuses me...their latest character they gush a load of cobblers,,it's not real you luvvie mug..your acting in front of a green screen and cameras.

The media today have been at their finest today.

Councils need more money and without increased funds the elderly will suffer the most...what a crock of crap!

The social care budget for every council is by and large frittered away on stuff like private rent...private taxi hire to cart kids to and from school because the parents cannot be arsed,oh and of course the weird and whacky well paid jobs these mugs make up.

Try and obtain a detailed list on expenditure in full.

Anyone who thinks they shouldn't believe the professional media and that social media is the way to get genuine facts needs to stop smoking crack.

Social media and youtube has no controls whatsoever and is full of absolute headcases.

Of course the genuine media has its agendas, but so do people on youtube and facebook.

You will find hundreds of hours of videos proving how governments have tricked us to believing the world is round for example. It doesn't matter what sort of garbage you spew someone who wants to believe it will believe it without challenging it.

[video=youtube;h5i_iDyUTCg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5i_iDyUTCg[/video]

When the small boy was discovered drowned on the beach...the media actually removed the body from rocks and placed it on the beach for better photos...more powerful image given to the masses.

I saw someone claim this before and provide photos, and the shoes the child was wearing were different so it wasnt the same child. I have no interest in trying to search again for photographs of dead kids to prove a point though.

Anyone who thinks they shouldn't believe the professional media and that social media is the way to get genuine facts needs to stop smoking crack.

Social media and youtube has no controls whatsoever and is full of absolute headcases.

Of course the genuine media has its agendas, but so do people on youtube and facebook.

You will find hundreds of hours of videos proving how governments have tricked us to believing the world is round for example. It doesn't matter what sort of garbage you spew someone who wants to believe it will believe it without challenging it.

[video=youtube;h5i_iDyUTCg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5i_iDyUTCg[/video]

I saw someone claim this before and provide photos, and the shoes the child was wearing were different so it wasnt the same child. I have no interest in trying to search again for photographs of dead kids to prove a point though.

More than just agendas, they are bought and controlled by the richest and most powerful people in the world. Especially the US TV and press. That's why you haven't heard of the 'Plutonium Files'. Even when you look them up on Wikipedia they don't tell the full story.

More than just agendas, they are bought and controlled by the richest and most powerful people in the world. Especially the US TV and press. That's why you haven't heard of the 'Plutonium Files'. Even when you look them up on Wikipedia they don't tell the full story.

Doesn't mean that people are on social media posting any old nonsense they wish are more reliable.

To just dismiss the mainstream media aswrong and believe anything on social media is absurd. Unfortunately people do believe what they read hence 1.3 million people watched the video above where some numpty thinks he has proven "the establishment" wrong.

At the end of the day if you are someone who believes in conspiracies you are going to lap up what these people tell you, you will find people who believe in one normally believe in all or a lot of them.

Flatearthers are a perfect example, they have all these "facts" they say prove its flat, but when you demonstrate an obvious reason why its nonsense they will just refuse to acknowledge it because they simply dont want to believe the opposite.

Same goes for 9/11 and chemtrail etc consipracy believers.

Doesn't mean that people are on social media posting any old nonsense they wish are more reliable.

To just dismiss the mainstream media aswrong and believe anything on social media is absurd. Unfortunately people do believe what they read hence 1.3 million people watched the video above where some numpty thinks he has proven "the establishment" wrong.

At the end of the day if you are someone who believes in conspiracies you are going to lap up what these people tell you, you will find people who believe in one normally believe in all or a lot of them.

Flatearthers are a perfect example, they have all these "facts" they say prove its flat, but when you demonstrate and obvious reason why its nonsense they will just refuse to acknowledge it because they simply dont want to believe the opposite.

Same goes for 9/11 and chemtrail etc consipracy believers.

No you don't. The mainstream media love to show the stereotype conspiracy theorist for the very reason that most of the public will then immediately dismiss any real conspiracies.

If you researched it the US military have done years of study on how to control people through media. One of the best ways is to use people who believe they could not be duped to mock and silence those that know the truth. They help by allowing the most outrageous conspiracy theorists air time but not the professionals who doubt for example 9/11.

Well the research I have already done shows to me that someone who believes in one will likely believe in more purely because of how their minds work.

This has nothing to do with mainstream media, its what Ive found after digging into the likes of the flatearth nonsense as I found it fascinating. From there you easily get pulled into fake moon landings, Chemtrails and the lot.

You just telling me 'no' won't change that I'm afraid.

Well the research I have already done shows to me that someone who believes in one will likely believe in more purely because of how their minds work.

This has nothing to do with mainstream media, its what Ive found after digging into the likes of the flatearth nonsense as I found it fascinating. From there you easily get pulled into fake moon landings, Chemtrails and the lot.

Good, well now you can count me as someone who is not the slightest bit interested in the flat earth nonsense but like many of the surviving New York firefighters on 9/11 I absolutely know we have been living the lie ever since.

I know at least a dozen people personally who I would not call conspiracy theorists who do not believe the official 9/11 story. So maybe you should widen your research, rather than just use mainstream media.

Good, well now you can count me as someone who is not the slightest bit interested in the flat earth nonsense but like many of the surviving New York firefighters on 9/11 I absolutely know we have been living the lie ever since.

I know at least a dozen people personally who I would not call conspiracy theorists who do not believe the official 9/11 story. So maybe you should widen your research, rather than just use mainstream media.

But when do you stop digging and realise some of the stuff that is coming out about 9/11 (et al) is garbage? There was a documentary on a whileback that featured a well known "9/11 is a hoax" DVD, where some of the video had been faked and held no valid evidence, yet conspiracy theorists held it up as a beacon of truth. It's impossible to filter the fantastical garbage from those facts that may hold some creedence.

But when do you stop digging and realise some of the stuff that is coming out about 9/11 (et al) is garbage? There was a documentary on a whileback that featured a well known "9/11 is a hoax" DVD, where some of the video had been faked and held no valid evidence, yet conspiracy theorists held it up as a beacon of truth. It's impossible to filter the fantastical garbage from those facts that may hold some creedence.

Which is the only way a conspiracy in the modern era can possibly work.

I'll stop digging when the US hold a proper investigation into the biggest crime on US soil in our lifetime. Norman Mineta's testimony, where he says they knew a plane was coming into Washington up to 9 minutes before it actually hit the Pentagon was completely omitted from the final 9/11 report. WTC 7 is not even mentioned in the report either.

Why don't we ever see Norman interviewed on the BBC let alone US TV.....Because at the time there were fighter jets over NY, which is just 4 minutes flying time from Washington.....That's why.

You obviously have the figures to hand. Care to share?[/QUOT

Ask your local council...they won't give you detailed lists.

Ask them how much is blown on private taxi hire to take children to and from school.

Take any terrorist event the media tell you...they are telling you their version.

Every attack the terrorists always leave their documents readily ...why they are meant to be trained in whatever.
Every attack the terrorist dies.
Recent attacks there is little evidence of carnage...zero mobile footage apart from insiders sited handily just to film.

Open your eyes.

Back