• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

mrsblue

Banned
Be honest,

Most of us only know stuff from the media...social,TV or tabloids.

How can anyone know what we are being fed is actually true?..take Murdoch if he wants to tell the world his version of events then his outlets will tell us what he thinks..sadly many believe the stories hook line and sinker.

Brexit we were told the world would end,Trump is the most evil man since Adolf !..Bin Laden was murdered by an exciting commando attack...9/11 was utter bonkers...Jones was Oxford educated.

Few weeks ago I was speaking to an old gentleman from WW2..he said "dont believe the rubbish told"

Propaganda rules for the establishment !

Yet you believed the story concerning the interpreter who wasn't an interpreter,just saying.

The "loony left wing" (to use your hyperbole) get tagged as "snowflakes" when they only read things that they want to believe, yet you blindly agree with huge amounts of "alternative truths" despite the fact there is a huge amount of evidence to show that what you believe is (at best) wrong, (and worst) an outright lie.

The sharing of this guff on social media has brought us to a situation where we are leaving the EU and an orange-skinned madman has the most important job in the world despite being a patsy for the "alt-right" sociopaths who want to take the human race down a VERY dark road.

You will dismiss this and continue to believe that Muslims are evil and just want to eat babies, that 9/11 was faked and there is no correlation between what humanity does and climate change, because quite simply, it challenges everything that you hold dear in that there is some grand plan behind it all - there isn't it's all one big ****ing random mess.

I fear for the future, I really do. If we aren't all nuked in the next 10/15 years then there will be wars over the things that now we take for granted, such as clean water and food. I'm so ****ing angry that if scientists were listened to 20/30 years ago we could have avoided all this.

The "loony left wing" (to use your hyperbole) get tagged as "snowflakes" when they only read things that they want to believe, yet you blindly agree with huge amounts of "alternative truths" despite the fact there is a huge amount of evidence to show that what you believe is (at best) wrong, (and worst) an outright lie.

The sharing of this guff on social media has brought us to a situation where we are leaving the EU and an orange-skinned madman has the most important job in the world despite being a patsy for the "alt-right" sociopaths who want to take the human race down a VERY dark road.

You will dismiss this and continue to believe that Muslims are evil and just want to eat babies, that 9/11 was faked and there is no correlation between what humanity does and climate change, because quite simply, it challenges everything that you hold dear in that there is some grand plan behind it all - there isn't it's all one big ****ing random mess.

I fear for the future, I really do. If we aren't all nuked in the next 10/15 years then there will be wars over the things that now we take for granted, such as clean water and food. I'm so ****ing angry that if scientists were listened to 20/30 years ago we could have avoided all this.

Haha it made me laugh especially the orange skinned madman..brilliant.

Anyway,

Social media is a powerful tool to help expose lies or cover up....Germany New Year for example.the German government tried to bury the assaults but were found out.

Never ever said Muslims were evil or otherwise.

9/11 has many doubters including me.

Climate change is certainly taking its time.

Food and water may become a problem in the future simply because there are too many people living on this planet,look at the countries where the population is massive,poverty desease are aplenty yet they still have child after child...China,Africa,India,Pakistan,Bangladesh have over 60% of the entire population,they are struggling to feed themselves yet carry on knocking out children,it's utter madness.

Hyperbole to put this in a balanced light, has gone both ways...as an example... how many of us who were in support of Brexit were branded little englanders/ racists etc.

Even your second paragraph above could be construed as hyperbole (I don't think you intended it that way) and it's on a form of social media.

I'm as guilty of the next man / woman on here for it (hyperbole)....but if we can recognise this then we can stop ourselves.

At the worst form it has become bullying and at best insulting here on the zone.

It doesn't need to be like this does it?

It doesn't need to be like this does it?

No it doesn't, but sadly I think the choices that were made in 2016 will impact on us and our children for probably their entire lives - It is that serious. MAYBE Brexit will work out ok (though personally I doubt it), but I can't see any upside in what's gone on in America.

All you've done is prove my point MrsB.

We were told 9/11 was a terrorist attack....if true why has the US repeatedly refused to give detailed info or even show the CCTV footage....after all it was the terrorists who committed the crime..why withhold info.

Bin Laden..we were told US marines stormed his compound and killed him,the US had him down as public enemy number one.

What they didn't want the masses to know.
OBL denied any involvement in 9/11..if he was the mastermind he would have made sure the world knew it was him.
OBL's family was on a flight out of the US during the shutdown of US airspace...I think only 9 planes were given permission to fly.
CIA agents visited OBL in an American hospital just 2 years after the 9/11.
Why not capture him alive instead of shooting an unarmed man?

OBL probably died several years before his "death"...kidney desease.

No it doesn't, but sadly I think the choices that were made in 2016 will impact on us and our children for probably their entire lives - It is that serious. MAYBE Brexit will work out ok (though personally I doubt it), but I can't see any upside in what's gone on in America.

Tell me MK...your fears and concerns...where do you obtain the info from.

Please answer the above...no daft replies or your back on ignore stuff...just answer it.

Sales of George Orwell's 1984 have gone through the roof there and elsewhere,apparently.:winking:

Tell me MK...your fears and concerns...where do you obtain the info from.

Please answer the above...no daft replies or your back on ignore stuff...just answer it.

What's the point? You'll only dismiss it.

We were told 9/11 was a terrorist attack....if true why has the US repeatedly refused to give detailed info or even show the CCTV footage....after all it was the terrorists who committed the crime..why withhold info.

Bin Laden..we were told US marines stormed his compound and killed him,the US had him down as public enemy number one.

What they didn't want the masses to know.
OBL denied any involvement in 9/11..if he was the mastermind he would have made sure the world knew it was him.
OBL's family was on a flight out of the US during the shutdown of US airspace...I think only 9 planes were given permission to fly.
CIA agents visited OBL in an American hospital just 2 years after the 9/11.
Why not capture him alive instead of shooting an unarmed man?

OBL probably died several years before his "death"...kidney desease.

Stop taking Old Blue Lady's name in vain.:smiles:

What's the point? You'll only dismiss it.

You wont answer because I know the answer....you and me and worldwide get the info from the media in whatever form,some believe everything they are told,some question the events.

The media bombarded us with the term "children" in Calais....the word children was used over and over again,hypnotic trance effect..most thought the children were actual children,you know fairly small humans aged very young,that is picture the media wanted us all to imagine.the reality was rather different,don't you agree.

When the small boy was discovered drowned on the beach...the media actually removed the body from rocks and placed it on the beach for better photos...more powerful image given to the masses.

Well Hilary Clinton is not President for a start.

When Bill was in power and she was first lady she played her part along with the media and covered up the fact that people had been deliberately poisoned in the US with plutonium in the 50's and 60's.

Including over 800 pregnant women in Tennessee who's children were all born deformed or died early. Still who cares about white trash. Don't believe me google a woman called Eileen Welsome

If you have never herd of her then you are controlled by the media.

When the small boy was discovered drowned on the beach...the media actually removed the body from rocks and placed it on the beach for better photos...more powerful image given to the masses.

Yet more parroting of conspiracy theory as fact.

7/7 bombing !

1 month before this terrible crime the government introduced the enquiry act,this act was appealed by the law society and Amnesty,the act's design was simple..complete cover up on every public enquiry .

7/705 the Israeli embassy in London went into high alert mode,keep their PM indoors was the message recieved,this occurred 2 hours before the attack.

The 4 men photographed entering the train station which we have all seen..problem was the train which they are supposed to have got on... Never actually run that day.The photograph itself has been considered by experts to be photo shopped.

The 4 "suspects" were not captured on any CCTV footage in London,considering London is rammed with cameras this was an extraordinary feat by the 4 to evade every single camera.

Peter Power was carrying out 3 mock terrorist attacks at three of the stations on the actual day just minutes before the attacks begun....what are the odds on that.

Eye witnesses state bombs were planted under the trains,this was backed up by train wreckage and injuries to the lower half of people.To this day the explosives used still haven't been identified,French police inspector told his colleagues the explosives was C4 military grade...think about how 4 terrorists can get hold of explosives which couldn't be identified,why haven't they used them again and again.

Eye witness survivor on the bus stated the suspect was a white guy not an Asian man..the white guy left the bus and 60 seconds later it exploded.

The inquest was very unusual...no jury was present,the alleged terrorists bodies were never found.

The supposed ringleader worked for Mi6,he now lives where extradition isn't available.

The Leeds bookshop where the 4 suspects frequently used was run by another MI6 agent.

We have 9/11 and 7/7 both carried out by terrorists...both governments have kept the findings top secret...why?

So to sum up: don't believe what the media tells you, do believe what random conspiracy theorists on the internet tell you even if there's no real proof of any of the claims. Makes sense.

So to sum up: don't believe what the media tells you, do believe what random conspiracy theorists on the internet tell you even if there's no proof of any of the claims. Makes sense.

Every conspirancy theorist is deemed mad as a box of frogs which suits governments.

The states biggest enemy is the truth!

Back