• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Started getting my driveway done last friday, they started Friday, worked Monday and said Tarmac next which should be tomorrow. Now the tarmac isn’t turning up until Monday. Then after that they have to lay the resin. Nearly 3 weeks to do my driveway! Taken on too much work and got ****ing greedy! I’m not overly too angry though as their work is outstanding.
Outstanding as in 'very good' @Ricey , or outstanding as in they ain't finished it? :Winking:

Car drivers that think the speed limit is 60mph either side of the traffic lights at Kent Elms Corner, Southend bound and London bound. It's worse on Sundays and sooner or later there is going to be a serious accident. Total lunacy.

Some nob-head who left their car outside our house all yesterday afternoon and then over night opposite where we normally park. I know we don't own the bit of road outside ours but we always park on the same side as the house so it's easier to get the taxi in and off the drive - plus they have half their car on the pavement. Yes, it's an Audi! :Frustrated:

I'm not sure if this has hacked me off or not. Mrs RHB has tweaked a nerve in her back so bending is pretty much not happening, so far so good. But she asked me to paint her toe nails:Stunned:, and I couldn't really say no, could I? Never done it before, and hopefully, never will again.

I'm not sure if this has hacked me off or not. Mrs RHB has tweaked a nerve in her back so bending is pretty much not happening, so far so good. But she asked me to paint her toe nails:Stunned:, and I couldn't really say no, could I? Never done it before, and hopefully, never will again.

Get the Dulux colour pots out of the shed, the biggest paint brush you can find, and tell her you're ready. I promise she won't ask you again.

Do a **** job then you will never be asked again!

Are you sure it's not nicked?

My son thinks he's seen it in the road before though. It's still there this morning, not moved, not seen anyone go to it. It's got tax and an MOT, I did check that - hubby might give the police a ring if it's still there this afternoon to see if it's reported stolen.

My son thinks he's seen it in the road before though. It's still there this morning, not moved, not seen anyone go to it. It's got tax and an MOT, I did check that - hubby might give the police a ring if it's still there this afternoon to see if it's reported stolen.
You are going to call the police over a car parked on the street?

Back