• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

Yeah, sorry, I started off being good in my original post and not giving anything away - I'll go back and try and add a spoiler! Has that worked?

Checked on this again, and Kev said that the kid was the problem, he'd have been ghosted around plenty of prisons to try and keep the hands off him. There's no way the drug boss's reach would have been across the whole prison network. Also, knowing he'd been attacked, his dad would have been kept a very close eye on, so no going into cells on arrival and closing the day, for instance.

He had another screw bringing in firearms while he was at Pentonville, imagine that!
The spoiler has worked but I think it's a case of after the horse has bolted @OldBlueLady, clock @WightShrimper's reaction to the post.

I finished Time last night.

I noticed there were no Southern accents in the prison...
Since the BBC has moved the majority of it's stuff to Manchester one could be forgiven for thinking that the South of England has been obliterated from their memory and schedules.

Enjoyed Episode1 series 4 of The HandMaid's Tale on C4earlier.So different from Margaret Aitwood's sequel to the original, The Testaments, that's it's difficult to see how how the series is going to continue.

Last edited:
Since the BBC has moved the majority of it's stuff to Manchester one could be forgiven for thinking that the South of England has been obliterated from their memory and schedules.

If that had been set in the South, there'd have been no calling the POs "Boss", it would have been "Guv". That's very much a Northern thing.

On Episode 3 of 'Baptiste' on Netflix - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baptiste_(TV_series)

Got into this quite easily from the first ep. The plot intriguing and most of all the scenery/location settings is great. Set in Amsterdam so good scenes with the Amsterdam cafes, bars and canals.

It is actually a spinoff from 'The missing' which I haven't watched.

Just about to start season 2 of Baptiste which has just dropped on BBC iPlayer, absolutely buzzing. https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episodes/b0c47t32/baptiste?seriesId=p09f9465

Loved the first series, I do recommend. @Napster will co-sign

Caught up with Steve Mcqueens's excellent Uprising part 1 last night on BBC1 (about the New Cross fire in 1981) and clearly (though unstated ) the basis for Lover's Rock in last year's wonderful Small Axe.

Also Hemingway Part4 on BBC 4.Great series.

Final season of Bosch, enjoyed it thought the ending was a bit poor though.

Back