• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Amber’s appealing the verdict in favour of Johnny. Deep joy. 🙄
Good luck with that Amber. I watched a lot of it(Time on my hands, and I like this sort of thing, Lol). She came across as very unlikable. She would not answer questions in a simple way, politician like. it was infuriating. She kept looking at the jury when answering questions, despite being warned multiple times. She was caught out and proved to be lying, lots of times. She basically called every Johnny Depp witness a liar. She went to great lengths to set him up knowing they were headed for divorce. She said it wasn't about the money, as she said she had already donated the 7 Million divorce settlement to two charities. Even going on tele in Denmark saying she had done that already. But 14 months later, the charities had not received that money. When questioned, she said she had donated it. When questioned again and told they had looked into it, she then said she had pledged to donate it, DOH. She said pledging, was the same as donating, Lol. As pointed out, many people pledge things but don't actually do them. She was also violent towards him, as proven by the tapes. Whereas his alleged violence was not caught on tape, but she would then have marks on her as her proof. Self inflicted in my own opinion. She can argue until the cows come home and drove him bonkers. One of those no matter what you say, you are getting it. for hours. He would lock himself in a room or bathroom to get away from her. She couldn't get any friends to testify on her behalf, hhmm. He was a drunk and a massive drug abuser, which would escalate as their relationship got worse. It's amazing he's still alive with what he took some days by his own admission. He's meant to be clean at the moment, and goes through long periods of no drink or drugs. But goes back on them when relationships start to break down or bad things happen in his life. She has no chance in an appeal against the verdict in my opinion.

Good luck with that Amber. I watched a lot of it(Time on my hands, and I like this sort of thing, Lol). She came across as very unlikable. She would not answer questions in a simple way, politician like. it was infuriating. She kept looking at the jury when answering questions, despite being warned multiple times. She was caught out and proved to be lying, lots of times. She basically called every Johnny Depp witness a liar. She went to great lengths to set him up knowing they were headed for divorce. She said it wasn't about the money, as she said she had already donated the 7 Million divorce settlement to two charities. Even going on tele in Denmark saying she had done that already. But 14 months later, the charities had not received that money. When questioned, she said she had donated it. When questioned again and told they had looked into it, she then said she had pledged to donate it, DOH. She said pledging, was the same as donating, Lol. As pointed out, many people pledge things but don't actually do them. She was also violent towards him, as proven by the tapes. Whereas his alleged violence was not caught on tape, but she would then have marks on her as her proof. Self inflicted in my own opinion. She can argue until the cows come home and drove him bonkers. One of those no matter what you say, you are getting it. for hours. He would lock himself in a room or bathroom to get away from her. She couldn't get any friends to testify on her behalf, hhmm. He was a drunk and a massive drug abuser, which would escalate as their relationship got worse. It's amazing he's still alive with what he took some days by his own admission. He's meant to be clean at the moment, and goes through long periods of no drink or drugs. But goes back on them when relationships start to break down or bad things happen in his life. She has no chance in an appeal against the verdict in my opinion.
She has done absolutely nothing to help women who are genuinely in abusive relationships. Did you see her statement on Twitter? Notice she turned off the replies. Not one quoted tweet was in her favour.

Amber is bonkers, completely self absorbed and delusional. Back in the day I went out, once or twice, with a few bunny boilers like that.
However in her defense I had a mate who went out with normal girls but a few turns with him and they became bonkers.
How could Depp not have realised? Or did she grow into the role?

Amber is bonkers, completely self absorbed and delusional. Back in the day I went out, once or twice, with a few bunny boilers like that.
However in her defense I had a mate who went out with normal girls but a few turns with him and they became bonkers.
How could Depp not have realised? Or did she grow into the role?
Apparently they had a fairly good relationship until they got married, when she was happy and fun to be with. Then her mask came off and it all changed. She is definitely not right. You can tell that by the tapes. She had an affair with 50 year old Elon Musk. What did she see in an older man that's worth 218 billion dollars? When she said repeatedly, she's not interested in money. Yeah right! She will now be looking for the next super rich mug, to get her out of debt, and to keep her in the manner she is accustomed.

Apparently they had a fairly good relationship until they got married, when she was happy and fun to be with. Then her mask came off and it all changed. She is definitely not right. You can tell that by the tapes. She had an affair with 50 year old Elon Musk. What did she see in an older man that's worth 218 billion dollars? When she said repeatedly, she's not interested in money. Yeah right! She will now be looking for the next super rich mug, to get her out of debt, and to keep her in the manner she is accustomed.
You'd like to think that any guy worth a fortune would keep an arms length from her, at any time in the future.
But alas as we all know, someone will fall 'hook, line & sinker' for her, & a year or so later, it will be another case of 'groundhog day'?.

The newly laid block paving at the top of the high street is covered in cracks.

These have been highlighted in orange and hopefully the contractor will be rectifying at no cost to the council.

The tube strike yesterday. Must admit I'm not sure about all the reasoning surrounding it but it made getting to the o2 and back a complete pain in the arse.

Back