• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours January & Beyond Transfer Rumour Thread

We plucked him out of lower leauge football he is happy and settled in our team .Why would he go to a club we might be playing next season .If we dont go up and they come coen .
It’s what he wants and not what you want that counts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unless things have changed dramatically in the last few days there is zero interest in Bridge
I did actually suspect this.
There's literally nothing online from any respected journalist just fan talk and "EFL Transfers"

Hessanthaler was there on Saturday and told someone reliable that it wasnt Bridge they were looking at

I suppose its good news though that a majority of our squad have attracted scouts interest , including the whole back line. Bridge would no doubt already have attracted a few admirers,
Its exactly the position we should have striven for years back

Hessenthaler was partly there to watch Cardwell I’m told.
Wouldn’t be surprised if they were looking at Dallas from Solihull as well. He’s scored 9 goals in the league this season, which is 2 more than Gillingham have managed as a team in 23 league games.

He would make more sense for Gillingham than any of our players.

Hessanthaler was there on Saturday and told someone reliable that it wasnt Bridge they were looking at
I don't doubt this but it does rely on (1) the subject answering the question honestly, and (2) them not changing their mind at the end of the 90 mins when they realise that Solihull's players are pony and (insert name of your favourite SUFC player) is the answer to their problems.

Ok so the statment made by kevin seems to say that the chairman has to pull his finger out and insure that the bridgeing loan is in place to pay off the Tax bill and give the coaching staff the money to bring in a few new faces .IE A KEEPER WE MUCH NEED .

Didn’t even realise that but you’re absolutely right. Kev obviously knows how to get a blinding tune out of him.
What I like is Jack had to bide his time and Kev has rewarded that! Great management and no room for complacency!

Back