• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Should we shoot towards the North or South 2nd Half?

• Total voters

DTS

The Business
Choice of Ends.

I appreciate that this will not be popular with the South Standers amongst you but given the fact that we have large noisey support behind the Northn now would it not make more sense to start attacking the North Bank in the 2nd half.

Cant help but feel last night that having the crowd behind you in the 2nd half would make more sense?

You could argue it makes little difference I dont know.

I've allways send this must help, Neil Harris said in his colum in the echo it deffinitly played a part against Exeter.

I appreciate that this will not be popular with the South Standers amongst you but given the fact that we have large noisey support behind the Northn now would it not make more sense to start attacking the North Bank in the 2nd half.

Cant help but feel last night that having the crowd behind you in the 2nd half would make more sense?

You could argue it makes little difference I dont know.

I can't remember you being in favour of this when you were in the South Upper.

Id rather be kicking towards a goal where the whole surrounding area is home fans.

Should be left as it is, bear in mind season tickets are purchased at the beginning of the season and people may have decided on seats based on us attacking the south stand.

i'd rather kick in the 1st half with the wind to our backs. Should that change later then we have it later too!

i'd rather kick in the 1st half with the wind to our backs. Should that change later then we have it later too!

Having the wind at your backs is not always as ideal as you may think. Have you played a football match before?

There is already a thread for this. Why have you created another ... just to add a poll? GREAT IDEA - NORTH BANK. It's not as clear cut and there are other factors that would be determined on a matchday.

It wasnt an option when I was in the South Upper as the North was for away fans only. I am in favour of anything that gives us a competive edge.

But with the south end surely has 3 stands around it, rahter than 2.5 at the norht end.

The North bank is more vocal for sure, but the atmosphere in the second half kicking towards the south bank is always better in my opinion.

Kick the to the majority of our our fans, ie south...

interesting debate. i'd rather celebrate in front of more fans if I was a player but then would want to show my appreciation for those singing in the North.

are players more inspired to kick towards more fans less noise or less fans and more noise?

Back