• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I know I will be the the victim of the SZ police but did you see what Corr was alleged to have done?

I don't think you needed to see it. The reaction of their player and core make it obvious that he did something.I like what he does for the team, but I am not blinkered and. Can see that he was an idiot today. j simply don't know how much of an idiot he was

Defo lent in and pushed with his head. In saying that the number 29 was a complete cheat all afternoon. Funniest bit of the afternoon was watching the blue voice go mad and abusing the guy. From nowhere about 10 security guards arrived to sort out thugs! Lol

I don't think you needed to see it. The reaction of their player and core make it obvious that he did something.I like what he does for the team, but I am not blinkered and. Can see that he was an idiot today. j simply don't know how much of an idiot he was

I've seen players throw themselves to the ground before holding their face when there has been no contact to get a player sent off.

I think it's reasonable to assume that Corr did actually headbutt his opponent today.

Let's face it, his 2013/14 disciplinary record isn't looking too good,with 2 reds and 4 yellow cards, so far.

http://www.soccerbase.com/players/player.sd?player_id=41449

How can you assume such a thing when there has been no evidence and you didn't watch the game. Radio is another thing.

or is this just so you can fit it into your anti-BBBC agenda?

Why do you dislike him so much?

So I should base it on the reaction of their player to see what "core" did?

Corr and their player had been having "issues" for a few minutes, before they walked away from the Bury area smiling, and, seemingly, joking together. The Bury guy then said something and moved his head towards Corr, Corr reacted by moving his head towards him....they maybe brushed a few hairs and their guy went down as if he'd taken a direct hit from a hit-for-six cricket ball to his temple. The difference being, the defender was astute enough to make his move while Corr was shielding him from the lino on the East side, Corr's move was blatant. I said the minute the bloke went down that Corr was gone. Stupid, stupid behaviour.

Regardless of the amount of contact made, you would have thought Corr would have learned by now that he has a reputation with refs and therefore he has to behave himself. He's bloody lucky we didn't go on to lose the game because of his stupidity.

Yep saw it all from W block.

The two players were niggling each other from their goal area, all the way back to the halfway line, they were bumping into each other on the way back showing their displeasure.

Then around the half way line area, Mr Corr PLACED is forehead on the head of the oppersition, and pushed it against his, and yes i surpose therefore it was a red card.

But the other player sort of looked around first to see who was looking, and THEN about 3 or 4 seconds later deceided to put his hands on his head, and then fell to the ground. He was plainly cheating, trying to get Mr Corr sent of, which of coarse happened.

Now in my book that is not cricket, but if that is what some people will lower themselfs to do, in order to win the game, so be it. But i hope if anyone asks him in the furture if he is a cheating **** head, that he has the brass balls to say YES, because that is what he was today.

Snr.

I've seen players throw themselves to the ground before holding their face when there has been no contact to get a player sent off.

From core's reaction it was clear that he did something, no matterhow minor. He did iindicate ad he walked of that he would be seeing their player afterwards though

Hardly anything from what I saw but neither was what Pardew did, cant get away with anything now. And that Vesseli has obviously brought the acting skills out he learned at man city and utd he should of got a red for being an embarrassment to the game.

Red card all day long. I just don't understand why Corr, as a senior pro, doesn't learn his lesson on the red card front. It's not as if he hasn't had a lot of practice!!!

He should be hanging his head in shame after today..You are brought on to help the team maybe beat Bury and what do you do ...act like a child and get yourself sent off within 15 mins to leave your side down to 10 men... Out for three games now because of you ineptitude and stupid behaviour..Overated.com. Team player my arse.

Makes a change for you pick on a player. You're normally too occupied with ranting your bile and hatred at RM

Looks like Joe Hart should have been sent off today but only got a yellow card. Pushed his head into George Boyd's. The difference is Boyd didn't go down like he'd been shot

Looks like Joe Hart should have been sent off today but only got a yellow card. Pushed his head into George Boyd's. The difference is Boyd didn't go down like he'd been shot

The FL really need to look at the over-reaction of players to situations and start fining individuals proven to have cheated. It's a corruption from the highest to the lowest levels that needs addressing.

Back