• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The website says he will miss the next three (Bristol Rvs, Oxford & Torquay). I thought if you get a second straight red of the season you miss the next 4 games? Clifford did. If that's the case, Corr will miss Cheltenham too.

The website says he will miss the next three (Bristol Rvs, Oxford & Torquay). I thought if you get a second straight red of the season you miss the next 4 games? Clifford did. If that's the case, Corr will miss Cheltenham too.

Wasn't the other red rescinded?

It's a sad state of affairs that players can go down like they have been shot. If the player was in a nightclub he wouldn't go down like that purely because someone put there head in yours. It's embarrassing and looks rediculous. That said Barry should know better and I hope he gets a big fine and a spell on the subs bench.

Player's do not learn, surely Barry has seen about Alan Pardew in the news how badly its been condemned! If i headbutted someone at work, i get sacked, but again football have different rules. Barry does it so many times, its childish, and a hefty fine and warning from club has to happen to sort him out. Because he's let himself down, but mainly he's let every single fan down who pay to watch him and the rest of them.

Back