• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

BNP In your area!

No problem with the Welsh or Scotts

as for repression????? I think wales scotland and ulster do VERY well out of the UK.

did you know England is not a recognised country in the EU
Yes my point was the history and original invasion and in some parts of wales the suppression of its culture and language from teh early 1930's .
They might now ,, and im sure that hasnt been any form of revenge ;)

Eeer no England has been a recognised member since 1973

Yes. Me, Osymandus and MK Shrimper have been trying to keep it ourselves, but you dastardly kids have weaseled it out of us.

Black people are bad. Even the nice ones with big smiles. Just because they play reggae music and make Jerk Chicken, it doesn't mean you can trust them.

God, it feels good to get that secret off my chest.

Your jokes hide the truth tho dont they slipper.

Yes my point was the history and original invasion and in some parts of wales the suppression of its culture and language from teh early 1930's .
They might now ,, and im sure that hasnt been any form of revenge ;)

Eeer no England has been a recognised member since 1973

Interesting something I was reading said that Wales and Scotland are recognised as countries but England is only recognised as the UK

Yes. Me, Osymandus and MK Shrimper have been trying to keep it ourselves, but you dastardly kids have weaseled it out of us.

Black people are bad. Even the nice ones with big smiles. Just because they play reggae music and make Jerk Chicken, it doesn't mean you can trust them.

Me too slip gosh i can leave my brain at the door now , phew !
Wait a second ... it appears they just have a high level of skin pigmentation which has no affect on the morality centres of their brains ... phew

Though the checking scientific classification there is technically only Hominini .- Homo - Homo Sapieans (nope nothing else under humans maybe its cultural then really and theres actually only one race)

Stick a brave face on when you know it be true

Interesting something I was reading said that Wales and Scotland are recognised as countries but England is only recognised as the UK

It would be incorrect. In theory as England created the union itself i suppose there maybe an error some where , but it was there since 1973.

Me too slip gosh i can leave my brain at the door now , phew !
Wait a second ... it appears they just have a high level of skin pigmentation which has no affect on the morality centres of their brains ... phew

Though the checking scientific classification there is technically only Hominini .- Homo - Homo Sapieans (nope nothing else under humans maybe its cultural then really and theres actually only one race)

There is much evidence that different races have different mental and physical traits

You Lefty's are quality. Always give me a chuckle anyway.

We feel exactly the same about you, you daft racists!

But, in all seriousness now, debates like this make me feel prouder of Britain than any contrived attempts to make us goose-step to the national anthem. Free speech. Exchange of ideas. All of that stuff.

*coughs*

Bloody Nazis.

There is much evidence that different races have different mental and physical traits

There is but that dosnt make them a separate genus . In fact all study's show that the human genome contains these and they are determined by environment. But can be come woken at any time . Human variation is not sufficient to warrant separate classification.

Yeah coach trips fun TB their looking for new people now give it a go ;)

There is but that dosnt make them a separate genus . In fact all study's show that the human genome contains these and they are determined by environment. But can be come woken at any time . Human variation is not sufficient to warrant separate classification.

Yeah coach trips fun TB their looking for new people now give it a go ;)

Me and you go on the new one then?

Bet you would shag that gay Brendan geezer though

But, in all seriousness now, debates like this make me feel prouder of Britain than any contrived attempts to make us goose-step to the national anthem. Free speech. Exchange of ideas. All of that stuff.

*coughs*

Bloody Nazis.

I hope you enjoy your free speech in the unlikely event Britain ever becomes a Muslim state my friend.

Last edited:
Me and you go on the new one then?

Bet you would shag that gay Brendan geezer though
Why ? I failed my exam into teh homosexual world by a major criteria (i like women its just not allowed , so i tried to become a lesbian im hairy enough)

No thanks... one im not really in a fit mental sate ;)

*coughs*

Bloody Nazis.

:D :D

It is true though. You Lefty hippies would have us off to hell-in-a-handbasket quicker than you could say "Somalian pirates ahoy!!"

Serious note;

I've been looking for the article that i read the other day, but can't find it anywhere. Anyway, the gist of it was:

Two refugee's from Somalia, got caught in an undercover newspaper sting operation in South London. They were both in their early 20's and felt untouchable. Apparently, they witnessed brutal murders etc back in their home country when they were young. So when they arrived in this (soft) country, a life of crime (weapons and drug dealing) was like water off a duck's back. They were ready, and often would use vicious and barbaric tortures and violence in order to terrify people, and to make sure people "respected" them. They showed no hint of remorse to their crimes they had committed.

They say their violent upbringing, was the root cause. They had lived in poverty. They had lived with violence. They were prepared to inflict serious pain, even death on people and their families and take whatever they wanted, when they wanted. They have no sense of morals, etiquette or human decency. The one thing they know best? How to be feared.

As the story went on, it turned out one of the was here illegally and the government knew about it, yet couldn't do anything about it.

Now, not all immigrants are like this. Some are hard-working decent people. However, when you fling open the doors and lay down a welcome mat, then you enevitably will incur some element of scum-breeding-scum.

Some "People", (and i do use that term loosely), similar to the two afformentioned characters, will never be able to adapt and fit into a regular society. Too much has gone for them to change that. Now the real issue, how do we keep these whack-jobs out? and only permit the good-willed hard working one's?

Back