• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours Bringing someone in?

We can't have him again this season. However, if he were not to get another loan deal this season it may take him off the radar of a few clubs come the summer.

I'm not sure this is actually the case. The fact is we tried to re-sign HRK on another loan deal until the end of the season in January but Reading were only prepared to let him out for a month. We weren't allowed to do that as we'd already maxed out the short-term loan we had him on earlier in the season. We would have been able to take him on a long-term loan until the end of the campaign if Reading had agreed. With that enquiry snubbed he joined Swindon instead.

The same will therefore apply with Sawyer, we would only be able to take him until the end of the season and not on a short-term loan. Yes the transfer window is shut but remember the loan window is still open, I believe til mid-March time or thereabouts.

I'm not sure this is actually the case. The fact is we tried to re-sign HRK on another loan deal until the end of the season in January but Reading were only prepared to let him out for a month. We weren't allowed to do that as we'd already maxed out the short-term loan we had him on earlier in the season. We would have been able to take him on a long-term loan until the end of the campaign if Reading had agreed. With that enquiry snubbed he joined Swindon instead.

The same will therefore apply with Sawyer, we would only be able to take him until the end of the season and not on a short-term loan. Yes the transfer window is shut but remember the loan window is still open, I believe til mid-March time or thereabouts.

Only the emergency loan window is open.

No news as yet. Remembering our success in previously broadcast hopes of bringing someone in on loan............................could well be that we have to patch something up with what we've got on Tuesday night. All seems a bit on a wing and a prayer to me
..........hope I'm wrong.

htpp://www.theshrimpers-online.co.uk/index.php?option=com_conten

I was only joking yesterday.............................wasn't I?????????

link doesn't seem to work but it's on newsnowsouthendunited

Let me clear this up for the few thinking Fred is coming home. Quote Tilly "looking for a PROVEN CCC striker...".

So more, as Fred is not a PROVEN CCC striker!!!! But in any case I too would love to see him back at the Hall....

Let me clear this up for the few thinking Fred is coming home. Quote Tilly "looking for a PROVEN CCC striker...".

So more, as Fred is not a PROVEN CCC striker!!!! But in any case I too would love to see him back at the Hall....

Tilly will be **** out of luck if he is looking for a proven CCC striker - unless he means 'proven' in the past - i.e. Kevin Gallen...

Only the emergency loan window is open.

I do not know the full terms of the "emergency loan" window, but it would appear a bit odd that we are allowed to bring in a forward on "emergency loan" when we have a forward out on loan who we could recall (Paul Furlong). :unsure:

I think the loan window proper is open isn't it? It opened about a week or so after the transfer window shut.

Back