• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Got my ticket this morning .Its the east greens for me but have been advised that if enough tickets get sold then they will open the south and I could transfer over .

I was surprised to find a modest queue at the office this morning at 10.15 - however soon found out it was mainly folks from the South getting themselves sorted early - hopefully we'll sell enough to open the rest of the ground.

Got my ticket this morning .Its the east greens for me but have been advised that if enough tickets get sold then they will open the south and I could transfer over .

I was surprised to find a modest queue at the office this morning at 10.15 - however soon found out it was mainly folks from the South getting themselves sorted early - hopefully we'll sell enough to open the rest of the ground.

East Stand holds about 2,750 and the West about 4,000. How many advance tickets would we have to sell before the South Upper was opened, maybe 5,000? Can't see that happening.

eat greens was allmost sold out all but say 40 seats the blacks looked quite well taken up West looked a little slow though .

At least try to get down to the front Phil. if all your son gets to see is Prittlewell on his day out then a visit from social services is in order. Sorry to say but Southend is poxy for boozers and if you had the time I would tell you to go to Leigh.
Safe journey mate.

As he is a Loanee, he may well have been cup tied.
Is Sokolik also cup tied from being a loanee?

This being the first round, he won't be cup tied.with it being a 1 month loan though I can't see him being allowed to play in it by Yeovil.

Given the level of opposition it's best that sokalik misses this one than a league game.

Looking foward to it. Love the fa cup.

I am too, I love the FA Cup first round, real football match & real fans & giant killing too .... I just hope we not one of the victim, I have seen it many time in last 12 years!

With the strong defence yeovil seemed to have yesterday .And a strong show in center back berth .This is why Sokalik has been playing right back at yeovil . Think he has now worked out that he made a mistake going there . Thats what agents do for you .Hope we will be able to keep him untill january .

Gave up waiting after 10 minutes on the phone at 10 am, having not moved from position 9 in the queue. The ticket prices should hopefully ensure a good crowd on Saturday!

Walked in at about 2 p.m. this afternoon, one person being served, I was next. No phones ringing, served very quickly, getting our usual tickets. Job done.

Wonder what sort of gate we will get for this one?

Maybe 600 odd from Chester and 3500 home fans. Anything above 4k will be a good gate for a first round tie against non league.

Well it seems we can also take advantage of the season ticket offer which is excellent news!
3 coaches coming so far but there should be a 4th one laid on, plenty doing the train journey so I would say 600 is a fair guess.

Praise to the club on this one. Ticket booked promptly on phone Fri AM and delivered Sat lunchtime in the post!

That's a nice touch, Phil. It's expensive enough for seaso's these days, as it is. Should make for a decent atmosphere

Walked in at about 2 p.m. this afternoon, one person being served, I was next. No phones ringing, served very quickly, getting our usual tickets. Job done.

I rang three times today, hung on about 20 mins each time and gave up. Was always 3rd in the queue when rang and only once got to 1st in queue and gave up after another 10 mins, unfortunately being at work cannot hang on all day. Them phones must be on silent!

Back