• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ Dec. 18 2003,14:55)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ Dec. 18 2003,14:50)]Rather you than me mate!
It will be OK, I've been there before loads of times.Must remember not to wear my Shrimpers shirt.....
I try not to go there at all, can't stand the place and never have been able to! The people there are strange too
wink.gif

Sorry, its what the local farmer bumpkins say in the west country, i thought i'd stop insulting Canvey....

Plus i'm tired, hungover, bored and wanna go home and just said the first thing that came into my head! sparrow nipple fart gas

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ Dec. 18 2003,15:06)]Plus i'm tired, hungover, bored and wanna go home and just said the first thing that came into my head! sparrow nipple fart gas
yeah, I'm starting to get a touch of that.

bagpuss bladder chunder monkey

Get up about 9.30am wake up my 17 year old son at 11am open prezzies visit the Mother in law and then over to my Stepsons and his wifes for xmas dinner watch the Grand children open more prezzies spend time trying to show my Grandson I can still cut it on a skateboard and show my grand dauhter I know what the new Barbie is all about, play cards till the early hours of the morning and then home

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ Dec. 18 2003,15:12)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ Dec. 18 2003,15:06)]Plus i'm tired, hungover, bored and wanna go home and just said the first thing that came into my head! sparrow nipple fart gas

Lets not start that shall we? It could descend rapidly into complete b******s, if we're not careful.....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ Dec. 18 2003,15:14)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ Dec. 18 2003,15:12)]
[b said:

Lets not start that shall we? It could descend rapidly into complete b******s, if we're not careful.....
has'nt it already?  
laugh.gif

frogspawn cheese carrot

[b said:
Quote[/b] (new bloke @ Dec. 18 2003,15:13)]play cards till the early hours of the morning and then home
YESS!!! Im glad to see another family is just as sad as ours. Must be a Shoebury thing ...

Kev

biggrin.gif

You boys don't know the meaning of getting up early! My mother in law will wake up my kids at about 6.00am and we'll all shuffle downstairs like zombies! The entire GDP of Taiwan for 2003 (injection moulding heaven) will be assembled for my kids benefit. The kids will then proceed to break each of the high quality items one by one and then will move onto playing with the boxes.
I will have the privilege of recording this wondrous event for posterity. Everyone will look ghastly in their dressing gowns etc etc.
There will be numerous items requiring assembly which of course will naturally fall to me to construct. The kids will watch in wonder as I spend half the day assembling aforementioned items. These will then be either a) broken in five minutes or b) discarded after five minutes.
My wife and I will receive matching watches purchased from either QVC or bid up TV. These will then be added to our collection of matching watches that gather dust in the bottom of the wardrobe. (must do a boot sale soon)
Just before new year I will be required to lug huge quanties of Taiwanese injection moulded sh*t back on a flight from Edinburgh to Southampton. I LOVE XMAS, IT'S GREAT  
ghostface.gif

Ahh the good old days of assembling plastic products that break after 5 mins I am so glad all of mine have grown up,,,,,,,, and all they want for xmas is a trip to Japan in the new year
wow.gif
wow.gif

Back