• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

FOR SALE: MCAD TRAINING COURSE & EXAMS

MCAD – Microsoft Ceritified Applications Developer (with VB.NET)

ONLY £999

(this also includes the WaveTech guarantee pass – if you fail an exam you get the chance to resit the course at no additional cost , only for the exam fees)

Course supplied by Wave Technologies (part of Thomson Corporation)
For Full Course details: WaveTech

Includes:
SQL Design Elective / VB.NET Web Applications / VB.NET XML
ALL Microsoft Exams

All course material is provided (only the SQL Server book and Interactive CD have been used) The VB.NET course material is still boxed.

Wave Technologies offer 24 hour student help and the course is structured with:

§ Course Books with exercises
§ Interactive CD’s with Simulations, Digital Video and Assessments
§ As Microsoft Transcenders are included with 150 days of pre-exam test/mock exams for preparation for the exams (Multiple Choice Questions)

Then there is a classroom lessons (total 8 days) at the London Training center:
Wave Technologies
Finsbury Tower
103-105 Bunhill Row
London EC1Y 8LR
WaveTech London Center

STAGE 1 (3 days)

70-229 SQL Server Design and Implementation

STAGE 2 (5 days)

70-305 Web Applications with VB.NET
70-310 XML Web Services with VB.NET

THE COST OF THIS COURSE IS NORMALLY £2,995 (ex VAT)
I AM OFFERING THIS COURSE FOR £999 to one candidate only.

The course has already been paid for and I am allowed to transfer the course to another candidate. The restriction is that the study has to be completed by December 2004. Upon agreement to take over my course I will inform Wave Technologies that you are the new student and then you can negotiate what dates they offer for the classroom tuition (there is normally one per month remember to be completed by December 2004).

This is not a scam and is all bonafide – due to unforeseen personal circumstances I can no longer attend the course and thus wishing to pass on to someone else, whilst recovering some of my own personal cost.

If you are interested please contact me on stucamps@aol.com for full details.
I need to know by 30th April at the latest if you wish to take this offer on.

Its a good price chaps. I'm going to be starting a MS Technician course soon (that includes an MSCE and I think and MCAD) and thats £4,000
wow.gif

Yep tried Ebay and asking people in the City I know but no luck at the moment

Ebay Advert

And my postings on the Championship Manager Community Messageboards keep getting deleted , although have put it up on computer related sites as well to no avail !!

Back