• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Diane Vickers

Exactly, Louis Walsh makes it absolutely clear he doesn't rate Daniel, and then just because he plays the dead wife card and makes Louis cry, he keeps him in. Scandalous.

Yeah what about the bloke out of JLS who said about his mum having multiple sclerosis WHO cares!!!!!

THIS IS A SINGING COMPETITION NOT A ****ING SYMPATHY ACT

Yeah what about the bloke out of JLS who said about his mum having multiple sclerosis WHO cares!!!!!

THIS IS A SINGING COMPETITION NOT A ****ING SYMPATHY ACT

Blatant move by Louis Walsh that, desperate not to lose all his groups in the first three weeks.

"Go on, son, big up your mum's illness, that'll get a few muppets voting for you!"

I woke up in the hospital the other day and the doctor said, "I've got some good news and bad news."

"What's the bad news?" I asked.

"You've been in a car crash and you're paralysed from the waist down. Your girlfriend died on impact and your son is in a coma showing no response."

"Blimey that is bad news!" I said. "What's the good?"

"You're favourite to win X Factor next year."

I was just flicking through the TV channels and caught the middle of The X Factor Result programme. I'd just switched over when, for some charity reason, they were showing a clip of a bunch of injured soldiers who had lost limbs from land mines and other army-related accidents.

I thought, "it's not time for the auditions again is it?"

I think that the only reason Louis kept Daniel in was to protect his band from being voted off next week. JLS to me sound very ordinary, and may only survive if there is somebody worse in the competition (i.e Daniel)

P.S I only watch X-factor cos my wife likes it ;)

I think that the only reason Louis kept Daniel in was to protect his band from being voted off next week. JLS to me sound very ordinary, and may only survive if there is somebody worse in the competition (i.e Daniel)

P.S I only watch X-factor cos my wife likes it ;)

Come off it, if the judges do what they're supposed to do, and vote for who sang the best in the sing-off, then they got it spot on. He may well have milked the carked wife thing, but the fact is that he sang better than the other eejit.

As for the negative Diana comments, she's a bit like Bjork or Beth Orton. You either love her voice, or you hate it, but at least it's not bland like Scott or that little Eoughan git. She'll get a recording contract.

Her voice is fake and annoying with constant hand signals, she has it in her head that she will sound the part by forcing her voice to break into a different key half way during a note.

Pathetic

Agree with this. The hand thing really gets on my nerves. Trying to make herself sound the girl out of the Cranberries it seems to me. Liked her at first, but now she gets on my nerves.

Laura to win!

Come off it, if the judges do what they're supposed to do, and vote for who sang the best in the sing-off, then they got it spot on. He may well have milked the carked wife thing, but the fact is that he sang better than the other eejit.

Well Simon Cowell said before the sing off that whoever sung the best would get his vote, and then proceeded to vote for Scott in order to protect his act.

Nope that bloke from Essex is going to win.

I think Diana is excellent, and am glad i got some cash on her at 7-1 a few weeks back.

Nope that bloke from Essex is going to win.

Is that Austin Drudge? I hope to god he doesn't win. Can't stand him.

Laura to win.

On another note, anyone know why Daniel and Ruth were missing from the Heroes sing along?

Laura to win.

On another note, anyone know why Daniel and Ruth were missing from the Heroes sing along?

Dunno but Ruth is hot! She has rather large errr ummm how can I put it?? Funbags.

Laura to win.

yes, that is Austin Drudge, he's bound to go far because he cries all the time. You can just imagine if he gets into the bottom two, he'll stand there, burst out crying and be kept on by the judges based on his emotional performance!

As for Daniel and Ruth - very weird! Simon Cowell said later that they didn't come on because a door got stuck - but then surely they could have run around to another door and got onto the stage that way? I watched it again to see if I could hear their voices, as the song was clearly being mimed, and I could just about pick out Daniel's voice (at the point when there was a shot of Austin and he looked mightily confused as if he was looking around for someone and then suddenly started miming), but I didn't pick up any Spanish at any point.

you like a bit of black then

Not in particular. I just think they are good singers, they look cool and there is definatley a gap in the market for something like them. I love their special JLS hoodies and T-shirts they've had made up - brilliant. People can say what they want about how rubbish the X Factor is but if makes one of them realise their dream at least then great.

I agree with a lot on here about Daniel and his sympathy vote thing. Personally I think he seems like a good guy and I am sure not many people know what he has been through and I honestly don't think he did that on purpose. I think he knows he isn't going to win it. I think it's all down to that cretin Danni Minogue (who by the way is quickly edging her way towards my hate for Feltz) she milks it more than he does and more than likely was her idea to use the sob story.

In conclusion - Minogue out.

Not in particular. I just think they are good singers, they look cool and there is definatley a gap in the market for something like them. I love their special JLS hoodies and T-shirts they've had made up - brilliant. People can say what they want about how rubbish the X Factor is but if makes one of them realise their dream at least then great.

I agree with a lot on here about Daniel and his sympathy vote thing. Personally I think he seems like a good guy and I am sure not many people know what he has been through and I honestly don't think he did that on purpose. I think he knows he isn't going to win it. I think it's all down to that cretin Danni Minogue (who by the way is quickly edging her way towards my hate for Feltz) she milks it more than he does and more than likely was her idea to use the sob story.

In conclusion - Minogue out.

Minogue looks weirder by the week. What a strange nose!

Back